Trump announces plans for a "Salute to America" parade on the 4th of July at the Lincoln Memorial

"HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!" - President Trump

I hope someone shows him the Washington Monument cuz apparently, he thinks it a lot bigger than it is.

OTOH, we all know that he has no idea the true size of things.

BTW, my favorite of the stupid crap he says is that he wants us on Mars by the time of the end of his term

I'd be more than happy to see him lead, and be first Luddy...~S~

We've waited more than 2 years to see him lead. Its not going to happen.

But, my point was that he actually believes we can (and should) be on Mars in less than two years. Even if he meant 6 years, that's idiotic.

Will the children he stole from asylum seekers be marching?

The 1157 children killed by gun violence in the year after Parkland?

Maybe all the people that lost their family farms this year thanks to tariffs

CRAP , Like What Luddley ?? I like the way that things are going with Trump as President Luddley .

Will the children he stole from asylum seekers be marching?

The 1157 children killed by gun violence in the year after Parkland?

Maybe all the people that lost their family farms this year thanks to tariffs

Pretty sure this non-event will be just for the magats but they're mostly the working poor or dead poor. They can't afford the cost of a trip to DC. I've made that trip twice, stayed a week each time. Its expensive.

His followers will march around the living room (if they even have one) while wearing their magat hats.

for exmple , today that loser 'bill richardson' was giving advice over the air telling the President how to handle the 'norks' as if he has ever achieved anything concerning the 'norks' .

I can't help but think that money could be better spent elsewhere...

I predict this is what it will look like to those suffering from TDS:

iu

And to his drooling sycophants it will look like this:

iu

Trump is the most fun president. for that alone, he deserves re-election

Mark Knoller on Twitter

We do not need to spend money on a frickin parade to boost the Potus up, he is bloated enough, besides every town has their own parade and fireworks.
Are you serious? Washington D.C. doesn't have a 4th of July Parade? EVERY TINY ONE HORSE (OR NO HORSE) TOWN AROUND HERE HAS A PARADE ON THE 4TH.
Unbelievable. Trump is absolutely right.

And this is the reason I have hopes for OL!!!!
She may be an occasional nut job but she always surprises me with her occasional common sense.
While I may give you shit OL?
I think your heart is in the right place and I'm gonna keep trying to convert you.

Mark Knoller on Twitter

We do not need to spend money on a frickin parade to boost the Potus up, he is bloated enough, besides every town has their own parade and fireworks.
Are you serious? Washington D.C. doesn't have a 4th of July Parade? EVERY TINY ONE HORSE (OR NO HORSE) TOWN AROUND HERE HAS A PARADE ON THE 4TH.

No he wants a military parade and to be in it. Of course they have a parade, but he is not a part of it.

Mark Knoller on Twitter

No he wants a military parade and to be in it. Of course they have a parade, but he is not a part of it.
DC has a huge July 4th celebration with parades, concerts, and a massive fireworks display. Mall gets packed from the Lincoln Memorial to the Capitol.

We are trillions in debt, and Trump and the GOP could give a damn. This man alone has spent more tax payer money in the last 2 years than any president in US history and he still has a way to go. As long as this bitch pays for it HIMSELF, I SAY GO FOR IT.

Mark Knoller on Twitter

If he wants shit like this, than damnit he should pay for it

We are trillions in debt, and Trump and the GOP could give a damn. This man alone has spent more tax payer money in the last 2 years than any president in US history and he still has a way to go. As long as this bitch pays for it HIMSELF, I SAY GO FOR IT.
Lol
Boy,
Na, not really

Forum List

Back