Trump asks to Meet Kim at DMZ border after Grassley tells Trump to stop with the personal attacks

That's what I do every time you post and my lip is almost always bleeding.

Grassley just needs to worry about helping Graham take down the corrupt Democrats and leave Trump to the style that got him elected.
The style that got him elected?

You mean depending on Russian assistance is a style?

Come on, you can't prove there was one fucking vote changed by some Russian trolls on social media and you know it. But you can rail the Russians got him elected even though your Messiah Mueller stated that no one in the Trump campaign conspired with any Russians.

But what ever helps you sleep at night you go for it, girl.
You need to read that report little lady.

Mueller didn't claim it, it's not in the report, and you can't quote anything in the report that Russians got Trump elected.

So put up or shut up.
Read the report.

Trump likes to give nicknames to folks. my nickname for him is "Bullwinkle" because he has a face like a moose!

well i guess that's that!

"SECURITY CONCERNS? On Monday, TRUMP told @thehill he was headed to DMZ & might meet KIM JONG UN there, but the @WhiteHouse asked @thehill not to publish because of security concerns. Fast forward a few days, & TRUMP himself tweets the very info @thehill was asked not to publish."

"After some very important meetings, including my meeting with President Xi of China, I will be leaving Japan for South Korea (with President Moon). While there, if Chairman Kim of North Korea sees this, I would meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!" - Trump

Grassley tells Trump to avoid personal attacks: 'If somebody is stupid bite your lip'
I think you got your communists mixed up.

Forum List

Back