Trump August 13th reinstatement poll: READ INSTRUCTIONS

Do you believe Trump will be reinstated on August the 13th?

• Total voters
PLEASE READ!

DO NOT REPLY! VOTE ONLY!

I do not want a discussion, I just want a poll. I'm curious about it, but not curious enough to sort through a hailstorm of replies and arguments.
Not a chance in hell. That ship sailed January 6th or before. The attempted revoking of the election put down, and The Capital secured against further attacks of his misinformed, anti-American supporters. Joe was inaugurated, and the country is in better shape for it.

PLEASE READ!

DO NOT REPLY! VOTE ONLY!

I do not want a discussion, I just want a poll. I'm curious about it, but not curious enough to sort through a hailstorm of replies and arguments.
Well you didnt give all the possibilities----------

I doubt Trump is coming back August 13----------BUT SURE AS FUCK Want him BACK....
If there is something that I can do to help get Trump back in, I will do it.

Not a chance in hell. That ship sailed January 6th or before. The attempted revoking of the election put down, and The Capital secured against further attacks of his misinformed, anti-American supporters. Joe was inaugurated, and the country is in better shape for it.

I agree..

Trump just refused a peaceful transition.

I agree..

Trump just refused a peaceful transition.
That is proof, he should never have been elected in the first place and how dangerous it was for him to be in that office, for the rest of the country and the continuity of our republic, as we know it.

Well you didnt give all the possibilities----------

I doubt Trump is coming back August 13----------BUT SURE AS FUCK Want him BACK....
If there is something that I can do to help get Trump back in, I will do it.

More Americans don't want him back. The only way Trumpybear returns without getting elected again in 24, is through a Neo-GOP Coup that overthrows the Constitution of the USA.

Doofus, if you do not want replies on this board, don't post. If you do not like it, maybe you can get the mods to take down your post, bar from future replies or bury in some out of the way, out of site forum.

That is the dumbest cock suckin' excuse I've ever heard. There were instructions, you disobeyed them. It isn't my fault you're an asshole.

That is the dumbest cock suckin' excuse I've ever heard. There were instructions, you disobeyed them. It isn't my fault you're an asshole.

No one is forcing you to join in the discussion are they? Have you been forced to sort though all the replies?

Haha.

Forum List

Back