Trump August 13th reinstatement poll: READ INSTRUCTIONS

Do you believe Trump will be reinstated on August the 13th?

• Total voters
500_F_109308697_t7pDkyWF94wccbE26b5XrlVT3SeoUoME.jpg

It is the point that people will be dicks and ignore simple instructions, and laugh when the OP gets annoyed when such simplicity is ignored.
I think the instructions were kind of dickish myself. This is a message board where mostly people love to fight, and discuss things sometimes. I voted honestly in your poll. That's really all you can expect.

That is the dumbest cock suckin' excuse I've ever heard. There were instructions, you disobeyed them. It isn't my fault you're an asshole.
I made no excuse, offer one, nor owe one. If you want to set the rules and have them obeyed, buy your own servers, software, trunk access bandwidth, set up your rules and have at it. I will not object, and speaking only as a supporting member, I predict USMB will not object either.

I made no excuse, offer one, nor owe one. If you want to set the rules and have them obeyed, buy your own servers, software, trunk access bandwidth, set up your rules and have at it. I will not object, and speaking only as a supporting member, I predict USMB will not object either.
Wow. so it is okay to be an illiterate asshole.

Forum List

Back