Predict the Trump verdict. (Poll)

How many jurors will find Trump NOT guilty of ANY super-secret felony counts?

• 0 Meaning Trump is guilty of a felony and could face prison time

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • 1 not guilty, meaning a "hung jury", and Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 not guilty, same hung jury, Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3+ not guilty, Trump walks

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
Keep hope alive!! He's going to the WH, not prison.
No way! It's interesting the the poll choices in this thread are 180 degree opposite from reality. That shows just how brain dead the MAGA faithful are.

Trump was found guilty on all charges. Eat shit MAGA-nites!

No way! It's interesting the the poll choices in this thread are 180 degree opposite from reality. That shows just how brain dead the MAGA faithful are. Trump was found guilty on all charges. Eat shit MAGA-nites!
So what should the poll have said? Put up or STFU.

Hint: #1 is guilty, aka "reality". QED

Trump is a real president. Unlike the senile POS occupying the WH now, who can't do a real press conference.

I agree with the Biden campaign, the way to beat Trump is on November 5th at the ballot box.

Not in a NYC Kangaroo Court.
Shitpants is your man , Sleepy Don is his name, if he isn't sleeping he is shitting in his pants because of the over use of drugs he is taking. Worst human being in the history of American politics. Head of the hate Nazi's in this country. Him and his supporters are the ultimate losers in this world. Scum without a brain cell amongst therm. A rapist and convicted Felon. Biden is 1000 times the man and politician Shitpants will ever be.

Trump is a real president. Unlike the senile POS occupying the WH now, who can't do a real press conference.

I agree with the Biden campaign, the way to beat Trump is on November 5th at the ballot box.

You have me rolling on the floor. You people are cartoon characters.

We'll see how the appeals process works out.

Celebrate while you can.
Love it , so now the appeals court will save him, I though all courts are part of the world order crap you maggots are always talking about. We, the patriots of this country are laughing our heads off because of your stupidity.

he will beat shitpants and the courts decisions will help a lot.

Shitpants is your man , Sleepy Don is his name, if he isn't sleeping he is shitting in his pants because of the over use of drugs he is taking. Worst human being in the history of American politics. Head of the hate Nazi's in this country. Him and his supporters are the ultimate losers in this world. Scum without a brain cell amongst therm. A rapist and convicted Felon. Biden is 1000 times the man and politician Shitpants will ever be.
1. Biden is shitpants, just ask the pope.
2. Biden can't do a real press conference
3. Overuse of drugs? That's Biden again.
1717196748108.png

4. Hate Nazi? Biden again. Only spews hate, racism, and divisiveness.

1717196836164.png

5. Voters will let you and the rest of the low-IQ democrats know who is the better president, and who is too old.

1717197025446.png

1. Biden is shitpants, just ask the pope.
2. Biden can't do a real press conference
3. Overuse of drugs? That's Biden again.
View attachment 955117

4. Hate Nazi? Biden again. Only spews hate, racism, and divisiveness.

View attachment 955118

5. Voters will let you and the rest of the low-IQ democrats know who is the better president, and who is too old.

View attachment 955119
Won't wash ace the guy that is shitting in his pants for taking drugs all day long , is your God and leader shitpants himself. Even his own family is saying he is like standing next to a open sewer. Everyone in the country knows that Trump is shitting in his pants and smells like hell.

The Hate Nazi's lost big time today. They said he would be found not guilty because they were sure they could get a MAGA Maggot on the jury , but no deal. He is a pussy grabbing chronic liar who shits in his pants daily because he takes so much drugs. He is a rapist and has 34 felons on his record. and MAGA's call him God.

Forum List

Back