Trump Barely Beating Worthless Nikki Haley In New Hampshire Tonight.

With the massive election interference in the primary that was clearly caused by Democratic party members....

This does not bode well for an honest election.

Trump broke several records yesterday by winning both early primaries and the total number of votes cast for him and the least dollars spent doing so.

That right there should be what is called "a clue"

Easy explanation........there is no difference.

Look who is backing Haley.....everything that own this country.

And while it was mentioned about 'crossover' democrats.....

Crossover in what way?

Tip toe through the tulips?
Yeah gomer, no difference....Haley was in Washington DC on Jan 6 and she supposedly requested 10,000 troops from Trump.

Freaking imbecile.

What you don't get is that the vast majority of Independents don't give a flying fuck about immigration or any of the stupid race-baiting issues that give you MAGAts constant hard-ons.
Really? Well do tell us Thermos, what do OUR Independent voters care about? Oh let me guess, "Reproductive Rights". Wow how did I know? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong again. You're not very observant, are you?

Trump swept every county in New Hampshire except for Grafton County. In the 2020 election in Grafton County, 61.3% of the people voted for Biden. So it's pretty obvious there were a shitload of registered Democrats voting for Bird Brain Haley in the blue county of Grafton.

Especially when you consider that in tonight's election, Trump surpassed his own record for the number of votes he received (129,734) in the 2020 New Hampshire Republican Primary.

View attachment 892414
6% of the voters in New Hampshire were Democrats, according to the exist polls.

Biden was NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT in the New Hampshire Democratic primary last night...and he STILL did MUCH better than Trump as a write-in candidate.

That's how weak of a front-runner Trump is.

Fagnos has a severe case of TDS .. how many votes did Briben get in NH tonight ? did he get over 100 thousand ?
Biden wasn't even on the ballot last night, gomer....and he STILL did better than worthless Trump as a write-in candidate in the Democratic primary.

Really? Well do tell us Thermos, what do OUR Independent voters care about? Oh let me guess, "Reproductive Rights". Wow how did I know? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:
About the ONLY thing your idiot gomer ass has ever gotten right.

And this is one reason Trump and the Repug Party and are going to lose badly in November.

How does one begin a thread with a lie? Trump destroyed Haley. Half her votes were out of state people who switched parties who are admitted Biden voters who only did this to try to make Trump look bad and they are busted. And you know it. Even with all that, Haley lost badly, you again blew a wad of cash, yet Trump blew her away anyway setting a new GOP record and Trump marches on.

The Dirty Secret everyone is hiding is that stuff like this proves Trump is even more popular than generally recognized!

And that is it, isn't it--- Biden is such a weak and hapless candidate with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to run on that the only way for you to pull off another win for him is to lie, cheat and steal every which way you can.
No lying is necessary, kleetus.

Biden is going to kick the living shit out of Trump in November. Trump can barely get 50% of the vote against worthless Nikki Haley.

I make MAGA sound like a bad thing because you racist, fascist fucks ARE a bad thing.
Are black racists? A friend wants to know?

My buddy thinks you are a loud mouth KKK member, who hates anyone who promotes freedom. Is that right?
20190825_203003.jpg

About the ONLY thing your idiot gomer ass has ever gotten right.

And this is one reason Trump and the Repug Party and are going to lose badly in November.
I love messing with you, it's clear you just joined to fling feces at Trump and his supporters until you get banned, which I'm guessing won't be long. I've seen lots of clowns like you come and go.

Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

Trump is going to get destroyed by Biden in November.

I'll give Haley credit for one thing -- She is really hammering Trump about his mental fitness, since Trump can't tell the difference between Haley and Nancy Pelosi anymore.
It's good for a Conservative summing up what's going on in New Hampshire.

6% of the voters in New Hampshire were Democrats, according to the exist polls.

Biden was NOT EVEN ON THE BALLOT in the New Hampshire Democratic primary last night...and he STILL did MUCH better than Trump as a write-in candidate.

That's how weak of a front-runner Trump is.

You're fucking loony as a road lizard, bro. :laughing0301:

Biden only received 65,645 write in votes...

Biden wins a New Hampshire write-in campaign

Trump received 174,948 real votes...

trump.jpg

Now which is a bigger number? 65,645 or 174,948

Worthless, gutless Nikki Haley is getting over 40% of the vote tonight in New Hampshire.

How many of those Haley voters are going to vote for Trump in November? Half of them maybe, if Trump is lucky?

Trump is going to get destroyed by Biden in November.

Yea; You’re right. The Voters approve of illegal immigration. Forced business to shut down never to recover, No Bail Laws, Males competing in women’s sports, educating about “ alternative life styles “ to kids, etc etc

Forum List

Back