trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

OWNED!

Y'all are OWNED by the fat orange guy.

He can't say a single word that doesn't set you spinning on your tailbones and emitting high-pitched squealing noises.

Thank you. Y'all are so much FUN!
Trump hasn't been president for over a year, it seems you folks are the people with the obsession.

Classified documents and orders are not public records.
The taking of a public record or document is prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 641. The destruction of such records may be reached under 18 U.S.C. § 1361. In both instances, however, proving a $100 loss, the prerequisite to a felony conviction, may be difficult. Thus, neither of these statutes adequately protects government records.

The necessary measure of protection for government documents and records is provided by 18 U.S.C. § 2071. Section 2071(a) contains a broad prohibition against destruction of government records or attempts to destroy such records. This section provides that whoever: willfully and unlawfully; conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates or destroys; or attempts to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; or carries away with intent to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document or other thing deposited in any public office may be punished by imprisonment for three years, a $2, 000 fine, or both.

Just stop

The taking of a public record or document is prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 641. The destruction of such records may be reached under 18 U.S.C. § 1361. In both instances, however, proving a $100 loss, the prerequisite to a felony conviction, may be difficult. Thus, neither of these statutes adequately protects government records.

The necessary measure of protection for government documents and records is provided by 18 U.S.C. § 2071. Section 2071(a) contains a broad prohibition against destruction of government records or attempts to destroy such records. This section provides that whoever: willfully and unlawfully; conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates or destroys; or attempts to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; or carries away with intent to conceal, remove, mutilate, obliterate or destroy; any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document or other thing deposited in any public office may be punished by imprisonment for three years, a $2, 000 fine, or both.

Just stop
We shred classified documents regularly so they cannot fall into the wrong hands.

In the Military it's SOP if there's any risk of those documents being captured.

He’s right. It’s ridiculous. Dishwashers take hours now because of the low water use requirements. They used to take 40 mins or so. Toilets are overflushed because of the limits, and shower heads suck. I take the flow reducers out of all the shower heads.
trump is a nutty POS

The complaint was that he was obsessed, ranting and raving complaining about dishwashers.

I am being "honest and fair", you should give it a try.
Yeah, do watch that second video in the OP.. IIRC, it's about ^that and 2 minutes 28 seconds long. Not just 18 seconds. Now would be an excellent time to start being honest..

Yeah, do watch that second video in the OP.. IIRC, it's about ^that and 2 minutes 28 seconds long. Not just 18 seconds. Now would be an excellent time to start being honest..
It's a longer verison of the same story about his conversation with the head of the dishwasher company dumbass, maybe you should watch it.

Trump isn't complaining about the water pressure he's talking about a success story rolling back regulation to the benefit of consumers and the manufacturer.

It's a longer verison of the same story about his conversation with the head of the dishwasher company dumbass, maybe you should watch it.

Trump isn't complaining about the water pressure he's talking about a success story rolling back regulation to the benefit of consumers and the manufacturer.
So you admit he was raving in that instance, about dishwashers, and for at least 2 minutes and 28 seconds. That's a start..

What was it you originally said again? Oh yeah,
It was literally 18 seconds
What was?
Spending a few seconds complaining about something
So energy saving -Dishwashers? -Toilets? -Shower heads? How about energy efficient light bulbs?

"So showerheads - you take a shower, the water doesn't come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn't come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair - I don't know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect," he said.
_113919861_hi045965426.jpg

So you admit he was raving in that instance, about dishwashers, and for at least 2 minutes and 28 seconds. That's a start..

What was?

So energy saving -Dishwashers? -Toilets? -Shower heads? How about energy efficient light bulbs?

Not by any definition of the word "raving".

You folks are seriously getting desperate. I don't even like Trump and I can at least be honest about his faults and screwups.

What was?

We could also save a lot of energy outlawing heat in the winter and A/C in the summer but most of us would not like it.

If you have to flush your toilet 2 or three times to flush a turd instead of once what energy/water savings is there in the long run?

If it takes to five times as many minutes of running water to wash your hands or take a shower what's the savings?

The president wanted his cabinet officers to look into ways we could actually make and sell products consumers were happier with. I fail to see that as a bad thing.

Of course we could stop bating and handwashing and save a ton of water but I'm not a big fan of that either.

Forum List

Back