🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

Not by any definition of the word "raving".

You folks are seriously getting desperate. I don't even like Trump and I can at least be honest about his faults and screwups.
So now you're just going all in on the potential exaggeration of one word. Ranting and raving is what he does. Anyone from within 100 miles of New York or Atlantic City already knew he was a shameless carnival barker twenty years ago. Some people clearly admire and admit that. Thankfully most don't.

So now you're just going all in on the potential exaggeration of one word. Ranting and raving is what he does. Anyone from within 100 miles of New York or Atlantic City already knew he was a shameless carnival barker twenty years ago. Some people clearly admire and admit that. Thankfully most don't.
The next election will tell the whole story basically a referendum by/for
two broken parties..

DNC has it's Stranglehold on debates.

True - domestic oil production, world peace, economic strength. Winning.
Domestic oil production doubled during the Obama years. Trump had nothing to do with that. His trade wars were a flop. He never finished the wall or fixed healthcare.

Domestic oil production doubled during the Obama years. Trump had nothing to do with that. His trade wars were a flop. He never finished the wall or fixed healthcare.
TrumpEnergy.png

Everything about Trump is excessive.
He's over the top
but he's definitely a great business manager
ran the executive branch like a business
this is what it has become.
Can you imagine a Democrat declining 1.6 million dollars in salary ?

I cannot

He's over the top

I cannot
That was for show The Trump family made off with many times that number and probably didn't include it on their tax returns

We could also save a lot of energy outlawing heat in the winter and A/C in the summer but most of us would not like it.

If you have to flush your toilet 2 or three times to flush a turd instead of once what energy/water savings is there in the long run?

If it takes to five times as many minutes of running water to wash your hands or take a shower what's the savings?

The president wanted his cabinet officers to look into ways we could actually make and sell products consumers were happier with. I fail to see that as a bad thing.

Of course we could stop bating and handwashing and save a ton of water but I'm not a big fan of that either.
You’re using ancient arguments. If it’s taking you 2-3 flushes/turd, the problem probably isn’t with modern toilets.

Good for Trump,I converted a new toilet to a super flusher, Never had to call a plumber for plugged pipe.
fuck the Democrats :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He's over the top

I cannot
Trump is a Mom and Pop operation. He has few skills as a business man. That's why so many of his businesses failed and he's leveraged so much foreign debt. US banks won't touch him nor will first rate lawyers. He doesn't pay his bills.

That was for show The Trump family made off with many times that number and probably didn't include it on their tax returns

I don't know how they would be able to keep it a secret from the Democrat f b i
Doj.
Persecution pelosi
she's the one horse pony
Is vexious one at that...

Test:

Is going on and on about something as dull as dishwashers for two minutes straight Presidential?

Be honest now..

What if Biden did that?..
Did the dishwashers deal with everyday living? Anyone who has limited water to clean plates knows they ain't getting to clean at the normal level. Toilets that have to be flushed twice or more is kind of comedic. Light bulbs that you purchase to be efficient and last up to 10 years being replace in a year while being stuck with the cost of the bulb to be replaced and perhaps costing more when pro rated than the incandescent bulb..

Forum List

Back