trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely wrong.
Absolutely right.

The thing is, you don't actually understand individual rights. Like modern liberals, you presume that a right to do something means others must accommodate you.

Nonsense. I’m still waiting for you to show me the regulations that Twitter supposedly has to abide by that prevent them from banning Trump for any reason they want.

I already showed you several times, that the 14th amendment has a Equal Protection clause that requires government to prevent any government or individual discrimination.
Private persons and businesses were discriminating against Blacks after emancipation after the civil war.
The 14th amendment did not just make government discrimination illegal.

The fact the FCC and FTC laws and regulations are voluminous, just shows you are either lazy, trying to cheat, or do not understand the abstractions.

What you are implying is that private companies can discriminate, and that clearly is not true.
Local municipalities often only have one newspaper, so can they then arbitrarily deny paid advertising space to a political rival?
Of course not.
Why you are saying is obviously preposterous.
Twitter is not a private club with limited membership, and is using the public internet, so then has to follow fair use rules.

What's the point in government if you can't use it to bully private companies?

This is a set up to make Trump seem to be bad. This is evil as evil can be. Left people will learn to late when they see God's light as fire. They will scream out forgive me, with nothing happening. Listen to me Left People. Stop giving guilt even as the church gave naked people, gays and zoosexuals guilt. Be better than church leaders. Admite that fraud occurred. You will save yourselves from a terrible end. Trump did not do, or say anything wrong. People who talk like the lying sneaky, guilt giving devils are wrong. Left people are wrong. I want you be sexually free. I am not against that. The church is. Muslims don't want anyone to be free. Quail who cannot swell potato, is being believed? Left will embrace anyone who says there was no fraud ignoring words saying there was fraud from Biden himself. It is as if Biden said: This is the most fraud free election in all of USA history. That is not what Biden said. His end needs to be the same as the Lying Joseph Smith, and his brother, in the Mormon church. I judge rightly.

Last edited:
I already showed you several times, that the 14th amendment has a Equal Protection clause that requires government to prevent any government or individual discrimination.
Private persons and businesses were discriminating against Blacks after emancipation after the civil war.

The fact the FCC and FTC laws and regulations are voluminous, just shows you are either lazy, trying to cheat, or do not understand the abstractions.

What you are implying is that private companies can discriminate, and that clearly is not true.
Local municipalities often only have one newspaper, so can they then arbitrarily deny paid advertising space to a political rival?
Of course not.
Twitter is not a private club with limited membership, and is using the public internet, so then has to follow fair use rules.
Checkmate

The Monopoly™

You guys crack me up. What Qanon shit are you smoking now?

Oh cute, you went whining to Del and he deleted the facts so you can pretend that you never saw anything..

Of course not.
There actually are laws for political advertisement, and I can link them because they actually exist.

The 14th amendment doesn’t prevent discrimination from private companies. That took the civil rights act.

No, it was because only government has the authority to use violence to achieve its ends. Individuals and businesses do not. Unlike you, they understood the difference.

FascistTwatBook has the authority to create massive trusts under the authority of the government to crush those who threaten the Monopoly.

And of course they use violence through the Gestapo as well.

FascistTwatBook has the authority to create massive trusts under the authority of the government to crush those who threaten the Monopoly.

And of course they use violence through the Gestapo as well.

And another statist, er, I mean "libertarian radical", who doesn't understand the difference.

You should look in the mirror, little leftist. You didn’t put me on ignore because I was boring. You did it because you’re a sensitive little lemming. Talk to your shrink.
You’re boring because you just can’t figure out something interesting to say on topic.

Forum List

Back