trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
Conservatives can’t subject private social media to free speech doctrine because they hate social media while at the same time exempting private religious organizations from Establishment Clause doctrine to appease the religious right.

Again, conservatives can’t have it both ways.
no one hates social media, and there are no private social media.

Democrats want them to restrict more speech they deem harmful.

Prove it.

List all the Dimwingers in Congress and the WH who have called for Twitter to enforce their TOS and ban the Taliban and Hamas.
What questionable (against the TOS) posts have those two organizations made? Or do you just want them banned because of who they are?

What questionable (against the TOS) posts have those two organizations made? Or do you just want them banned because of who they are?
Twitter TOS do not require questionable posts. They clearly state they look at things outside of Twitter.

You really need to get educated on the topic so you don't look so stupid.

It's too easy to expose you as the idiot you are......

I have posted this numerous times in this thread.

October 2020

There is no place on Twitter for violent organizations, including terrorist organizations, violent extremist groups, or individuals who affiliate with and promote their illicit activities. The violence that these groups engage in and/or promote jeopardizes the physical safety and well-being of those targeted. Our assessments under this policy are informed by national and international terrorism designations, as well as our violent extremist group and violent organizations criteria.

You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism.

Violent extremist groups are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• identify through their stated purpose, publications, or actions as an extremist group;
  • have engaged in, or currently engage in, violence and/or the promotion of violence as a means to further their cause; and
  • target civilians in their acts and/or promotion of violence.
Other violent organizations

Other violent organizations are those that meet all of the below criteria:

• a collection of individuals with a shared purpose; and
  • have systematically targeted civilians with violence.
We examine a group’s activities both on and off Twitter to determine whether they satisfy the above criteria.

What is in violation of this policy?​

Under this policy, you can’t state an intention to inflict violence on a specific person or group of people. We define intent to include statements like “I will”, “I’m going to”, or “I plan to”, as well as conditional statements like “If you do X, I will”. Violations of this policy include, but are not limited to:

• threatening to kill someone;
  • threatening to sexually assault someone;
  • threatening to seriously hurt someone and/or commit a other violent act that could lead to someone’s death or serious physical injury; and
  • asking for or offering a financial reward in exchange for inflicting violence on a specific person or group of people.

Forum List

Back