Trump Begs World Leaders to Let Him Back in Their Club

I thought Trump was all about these bilateral deals now?

~S~
He just keeps changing his mind about things he has no knowledge of.

No, he doesn't. It's funny that after decades of history and more than a year as president you people still haven't figured out how he works.

The man has a history that's not very good , both business and personal

But that doesn't matter

Nobody wants a POTUS who keeps secrets and engages in corporate espionage like a CEO

Everyone want clarity and transparency in governance

Trump needs to forward a 'plan' to 'we the people' , or he simple doesn't have one

~S~
/----/ I wish I "wasn't" as good as Trump.
Donald Trump/Net worth
3.1 billion USD
View attachment 187872
Fat Donnie said he was worth $10 billion
Yep, another lie.

If Trump (Americans) fail you are just so happy. You anti American ass, why don’t you leave if you hate America so much!
limbaugh-fails-sac0128cd.jpg

Yep, another lie.

It violates you comfort zone, thus it must be a lie, lol.

Moron, Trumps assets value is OPINION to a large extent because much of it has to be estimated, like someone who gives an estimate of the value of a house.

That you think the appraisal is too high or low does not make it a 'lie', and the same goes with the estimated value of Trumps value.

roflmao

Yep, another lie.

It violates you comfort zone, thus it must be a lie, lol.

Moron, Trumps assets value is OPINION to a large extent because much of it has to be estimated, like someone who gives an estimate of the value of a house.

That you think the appraisal is too high or low does not make it a 'lie', and the same goes with the estimated value of Trumps value.

roflmao
The banks place a value on his assets

That is why Trump had to go to the Russians for financing

Begging? What a laugh. People don’t understand they are dealing with a percipient strategist.

Forum List

Back