Trump Birthday this Friday

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
It would be nice if Nancy Pelosi would get her caucus together and practice singing "Happy Birthday " for the big event. It would be a nice surprise that would really please her President.

Or maybe another idea would be to have Nancy Pelosi do a solo performance for President Trump on Friday, like Marilyn Monroe did for President Kennedy back in the day?

Donald Trump Really Wants You To Know His Birthday Is Coming Up

Maybe he can get some of his hooker girlfriends together

We can put Pelosi in a dunk tank and give 1000 softballs to Trump......

Happy Birthday Mr President.....

This is an opportunity for Trump Humpers to praise and bow down to their King.

It should be a national holiday.

Trump's birthday is also Flag Day, June 14.

So it is already a bit of a national holiday. Maybe if we re-do Old Glory and put a picture of Trump in field of stars?

Obama forced school children in New Jersey to sing hymns to him back in 2009, so i don't think this is that outrageous

So it is already a bit of a national holiday. Maybe if we re-do Old Glory and put a picture of Trump in field of stars?

Obama forced school children in New Jersey to sing hymns to him back in 2009, so i don't think this is that outrageous

Oh he did huh.

This is way too easy but -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- link?

Oh he did huh.

This is way too easy but -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- link?

With pleasure, pogo.

Forum List

Back