Trump Birthday this Friday

This is an opportunity for Trump Humpers to praise and bow down to their King.

It should be a national holiday.

Trump's birthday is also Flag Day, June 14.

So it is already a bit of a national holiday. Maybe if we re-do Old Glory and put a picture of Trump in field of stars?

Obama forced school children in New Jersey to sing hymns to him back in 2009, so i don't think this is that outrageous

Oh he did huh.

This is way too easy but -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- link?

With pleasure, pogo.

Good, then when can I expect it?

If this is a thing of yours, would you like links forcing schoolchildren to stand and utter a flag fetish prayer every day? Because I can actually supply 'em.

bellamy_salute-56a9aaf15f9b58b7d0fdcf8e.jpg

But ---- you go ahead. You were first.

It would be nice if Nancy Pelosi would get her caucus together and practice singing "Happy Birthday " for the big event. It would be a nice surprise that would really please her President.

Or maybe another idea would be to have Nancy Pelosi do a solo performance for President Trump on Friday, like Marilyn Monroe did for President Kennedy back in the day?

Donald Trump Really Wants You To Know His Birthday Is Coming Up

Happy Birthday, Orange butt nugget.

It would be nice if Nancy Pelosi would get her caucus together and practice singing "Happy Birthday " for the big event. It would be a nice surprise that would really please her President.

Or maybe another idea would be to have Nancy Pelosi do a solo performance for President Trump on Friday, like Marilyn Monroe did for President Kennedy back in the day?

Donald Trump Really Wants You To Know His Birthday Is Coming Up
Lol
:puke:

Nancy Pelosi is absolutely repugnant inside and out...

So it is already a bit of a national holiday. Maybe if we re-do Old Glory and put a picture of Trump in field of stars?

Obama forced school children in New Jersey to sing hymns to him back in 2009, so i don't think this is that outrageous

Oh he did huh.

This is way too easy but -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- link?

With pleasure, pogo.

That just shows the kids singing. Where is your proof that these children were "forced" to sing to Obama? You got a memo? Did a teacher say something about it? Did one of the children complain about having to sing to a president?

Oh he did huh.

With pleasure, pogo.

That just shows the kids singing. Where is your proof that these children were "forced" to sing to Obama? You got a memo? Did a teacher say something about it? Did one of the children complain about having to sing to a president?

Lol
Anyone that thinks that’s the least bit cool, is beyond fucked in the head...

Oh he did huh.

With pleasure, pogo.

Lol

Never said it was cool. Just said the video showed the kids singing, but there was nothing to show that they were forced to sing.

Oh he did huh.

With pleasure, pogo.

Lol

Never said it was cool. Just said the video showed the kids singing, but there was nothing to show that they were forced to sing.

Lol
They are little kids, they don’t know what the fuck they are singing.

Some fucked up progressive is putting shit in their heads…

LOL!!! remember these little girls?

they ended up having to sue donny to get paid for that gig.............

LOL!!! remember these little girls?

they ended up having to sue donny to get paid for that gig.............

Lol
You just showed your hypocrisy

is that right? wanna tell me how, exactly?

Lol
If those girls were singing for some progressive campaign… I guarantee you, you would be thinking different.

i know i would want them to get paid for their performance, but donny has a very nasty history of being a dead beat & they should have known better.

Forum List

Back