Trump Black Voter Support TANKS With VP Kamala Harris As Dem Nominee: Black Voter Project Reveals

Blacks will not be Voting for Trump in Record Numbers

The right wing types are very arrogant. Their ideas are bad, and no matter how much they are shown this, they stil believe their ideas are better than everyone elses. They have also bought into a belief about blacks they have made up themselves and came to a concusion about this election that has not been done with any extensive polling of black people. In this video, you will be seeing a person who polls specifcay in the black community. He has found that Trump has abouut 12 percent support in the black community. IMO that is 12 percent too high, but this is America.

How about a link to this poll that shows blacks are very concerned with the ability to kill their offspring.

Last edited:
According to some fat slob on YouTube?

Trump already has 28% of the black vote locked in AZ.
And according to the NAACP Trump has at least 25% of the black vote in all of the nation on average… some say the number is even higher

Both the original poster and the guy in his video are beta men. They are feminized. They are the exact types of people who whine and moan about reparations and things like that… while the strong traditional patriarchal black man or white man works hard to earn his money.

The dude in the video said they spoke with 1600, not millions. Why do you feel the need to lie?

He works for the Black Voters project. He's polled more than 1,600 backs.

How about a link to this poll that shows blacks are very concerned with the ability to kill their offspring.

Becuse white boys don't determine issues in the back community.

And I guess "white boys" isn't meant as a disparaging term when you use it either. You're such a fucking liar.

It was meant to disprge because your comment was disparaging. After 2-300 such remarks made by you and others, people run out of patience.

It was meant to disprge because your comment was disparaging. After 2-300 such remarks made by you and others, people run out of patience.

You just admitted to projecting because this was your comment I called you out on:
It's funny how fascists wants to namecall.
This was my response:
Wow, projection much? Hypocrite!

You were projecting, and how is saying it disparaging? Truth is just truth, it's neutral, whether you like it or not.

BTW, You're as guilty of name calling as anyone on the board and more so in some cases.

You just admitted to projecting because this was your comment I called you out on:

This was my response:

You were projecting, and how is saying it disparaging? Truth is just truth, it's neutral, whether you like it or not.

BTW, You're as guilty of name calling as anyone on the board and more so in some cases.

Somenoe called me a communist. The fact is that MAGA is a fascist movement.

Forum List

Back