🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump blames Obama for under funding the Military

Lord knows that meat puppet faggot spent 8 years in the WH and didn't do a fuckin thing except light it up in rainbow colors after he "evolved" on queers playing "house" with official sanction.

This is the Ding Dong post of the year.

07175db2391b54cf38e770df88d563cda864721d9719c5edf2beb2292efbecca.jpg

tenor.gif

Facts Don't matter to Trumpublican believers. They believe it was Patriotic for Trump to accept the Russian Government's offer for help during the Campaign. So in reality they are willing to believe anything.

So you cant figure out how much we hate you?

No. I can. I've listened to the propaganda ya'll have been filled with. Your dear leader, "Dirty Don", is a prime example of that unreasonable and aggressive hatred.

See...

Now That's funny...

I loathe libturds just as a matter of compartmentalization. Some libturds are loathed less that others of course, and you would be one of those much more dignified pukes. In fact I don't "hate" you, because you don't deserve it IMO. I hate deanturd, because he is a mindless nanny state drone. You at least have a personality and you can be funny. I get the impression politics isn't what drives you, and ragging on people about political bullshit is entertaining is nothing else.

That said I don't get where you believe "right wing propaganda" inspires people to HATE.

I get where DNC ads on TV visually accusing republicrats of pushing old ladies off cliffs inspires hate. I get where countless celebrity douchebags openly declaring their desire to commit violent acts can inspire hate. So I wonder, what republicrat ads show or depict fantasies about pushing wheel chair bound old women to an early death or anything remotely similar. As in anything just as fictional. No political whore has ever killed anyone except Ted Kennedy. Did republicrats endlessly chant "Chappaquiddick" every time Teddy opened his disgusting booze bag?

No.

In fact most people alive today have NO IDEA what Ted Kennedy did.

Yet for some reason if any of Sarah Palin's kids make contact with law enforcement it's headline news. Millions more people continue to run around believing the shit Tina Fay said were actually uttered by SP herself.

So pardon me if I don't see where the "propaganda" would lead someone to "hate" YOU.

I think more people find you patrhetic perhaps because you clearly have an opinion that is in line with how leftist want to manipulate it. Even as far as accusing righties of doing the shit you bed wetters are well known for doing.

I don't get where you believe "right wing propaganda" inspires people to HATE.

Honestly I first thought their propaganda was comedy. I couldn't imagine people could actually believe such obvious propaganda ploys. I was wrong. Turns out the world is full of stupid people.

I don't get where you believe "right wing propaganda" inspires people to HATE.

Honestly I first thought their propaganda was comedy. I couldn't imagine people could actually believe such obvious propaganda ploys. I was wrong. Turns out the world is full of stupid people.

That's "right wing propaganda"?

It's annoying.

Forum List

Back