🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump broke the law to buy Ben Carson's endorsement. The crime is worth up to 2 years in prison

Adviser isn't a position?

In reference to quid pro quo?

No.

I realize that you get your thoughts from the hate sites and really have no idea what the moronic shit you post actually means, but this has to be the DUMBEST tact that the Khmer Rouge has taken to date.

Fuck, I thought the birther shit was stupid, but this makes that look downright brilliant...

Adviser isn't a position?

In reference to quid pro quo?

No.

I realize that you get your thoughts from the hate sites and really have no idea what the moronic shit you post actually means, but this has to be the DUMBEST tact that the Khmer Rouge has taken to date.

Fuck, I thought the birther shit was stupid, but this makes that look downright brilliant...

The only hate site I read is some of the right wing posts here. There was an offer of a position contingent on political support. I don't know if that evidence will be pursued, but no one can say it doesn't exist.

The only hate site I read is some of the right wing posts here. There was an offer of a position contingent on political support. I don't know if that evidence will be pursued, but no one can say it doesn't exist.

Sure, you never spend time on Thinkprogress, KOS, Salon, Alternet, et al.

I believe you, sure I do....

Sure, you never spend time on Thinkprogress, KOS, Salon, Alternet, et al.

I believe you, sure I do....

Doesn't really matter what you believe.

Hillary belongs in a federal penitentiary, and the liberals are trying to deflect from that.

irony-meter.jpg

Check the thread title, Sparkles.

I say lock up anyone who ever offered another person a job and make a clean sweep of it.

Forum List

Back