Trump broke this old Boomer

I didn't realize tranny touching was a thing. What part of a tranny do you like to touch? The tucked dick?
Well he talks about dick a lot, that must be it. I wonder, is this him?

That was a "him." Ponytails are popular among old Boomer guys, if they still have any hair.
Did he have a Duck DyNasty beard too?

If so and you would have bothered to follow him out I bet he got into a old 4X4 flat-front Ford Ranger. They are all the rage for the men that have let themselves go in retirement.

LOL....You can't find a old 4X4 Ford Ranger for love nor money in my AO.....The local Rural King will have a baker's dozen parked on the lot at any given time. If you did not know better you would think they were selling them.

I saw a former co-worker the other morning at the flea market and it looked like a possum had grew out of his face. :laughing0301:

Saw this old Boomer guy while standing in line at the Walmart today. :laughing0301:

View attachment 671630

Errr this guy isn't very subtle is he? He gets right to the point, I respect that.

I imagine he is one of those guys that if he sees someone on the side of the road in need of life or death assistance the first question he asks is "who did you vote for in the 2020 (or 2016) election? Better not give him the wrong answer.

screaminglady.gif

Errr this guy isn't very subtle is he? He gets right to the point, I respect that.

I imagine he is one of those guys that if he sees someone on the side of the road in need of life or death assistance the first question he asks is "who did you vote for in the 2020 (or 2016) election? Better not give him the wrong answer.

View attachment 671657
I like our Wally World better. Saw a guy with a T-shirt that said "I suffer from PTSD--Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats"

View attachment 671657
He's in the wheel chair. Hope he never needs help--he's already given me the wrong answer.

None. I also took my short-sleeved shirt off, exposing my Glock 19 and two spare mags. It was hot today.

Good thing he didn't turn around and see it, or else he probably would have gotten triggered and fell off his EV.

Texas? Sure looks like a woman to me. She's a barbarian.

So much for civility and public decorum.

Like decorating your back with hateful obscenities in a public place where children are present?

It was a guy. He had tattoos all over his arms.

You know, I'm not a fan of Biden, but I don't go around saying "Let's Go Brandon", put stickers on gas pumps that say, "I did this", or just be an asshole about it in general. Ever single one of your parents would be ashamed to see behavior like that, this guys included. It wasn't like this back in the old days.
Yea, only an asshole rides around in a chair with that on the back. Most people are not assholes.

Forum List

Back