🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Called Corey Comperatore's Widow.

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA
Seems to be some confusion on this aspect of the assassination attempt on Trump and shooting of bystanders.

One of our "usual suspects" loonie Leftist even started a thread of lies regarding it (his M.O. BTW).

Trump Called Corey Comperatore's Widow. Here's What She Told Him.​

The widow of the volunteer firefighter who was fatally shot at the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday said she received a phone call from former President Donald Trump.

The father of two died protecting his family when shots rang out, ordering them to "get down" and then shielding their bodies with his own.

He had been so excited to attend his first rally for Mr. Trump that he woke up early to get in line, even after a late evening at a Chris Stapleton concert, Ms. Comperatore Meeder said. He texted their mother that he and his family had been able to switch seats to get closer to the president. Their mother, Ms. Comperatore Meeder said, wanted him to wave at the television cameras so she could watch him.
When the shooting occurred minutes into Mr. Trump’s speech, Mr. Comperatore dove to shield his family members from gunfire, according to Gov. Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Comperatore Meeder said she held media outlets “very much responsible” for her brother’s death because of the way she believes they have depicted Mr. Trump and his supporters. (NYT)
...JUST IN: The widow of Corey Comperatore has received a call from President Donald Trump after her husband was shot at the PA rally. "He was very kind and said he would continue to call me in the days and weeks ahead," Helen Comperatore said.

President Biden also reached out to Helen, but the widow said she did not take the call.

“I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him," she told the New York Post.

“I support Trump. That’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill will towards Biden,” she added. “He didn’t do anything bad to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did.”

A Trump-backed fundraiser for the victims of Saturday's shooting smashed its $1 million goal, reaching more than $5 million by Wednesday.

Forum List

Back