Trump calls Chris Cuomo an 'out of control animal' after 'Fredo' video flap

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
ME: I love the Donald more and more every day. If anybody deserves to get bitch-slapped its Fredo Cuomo, that sniveling fake news bitch. Rush calls him Fredo all the time too. Its great. Some remarks:

Trump calls Chris Cuomo an 'out of control animal' after 'Fredo' video flap
President Trump mocks CNN's Chris Cuomo after a viral video shows the TV host threatening a man who apparently called him 'Fredo.'

Trump is worse than a 2nd grader when it comes to calling people names, and his idiot supporters breathlessly wait to see who he will call a doo doo head next. Such a childish bunch.

That is one of the reasons I call him the fitting name of tramp, he calls everyone else names.

Trump is worse than a 2nd grader when it comes to calling people names, and his idiot supporters breathlessly wait to see who he will call a doo doo head next. Such a childish bunch.
neener neener neener.....

I’m Italian and I’ve never heard of Fredo being a slur against Italians.

After that outburst Cuomo should be the first trial of the red flag rules. Petty obvious anger management problems there.

After that outburst Cuomo should be the first trial of the red flag rules. Petty obvious anger management problems there.

Some jackass who was a Trump supporter went up to Cuomo and called him "Fredo", which is the name of the stupid brother in the Godfather movies. And, he was the one that threw the first insult, not Cuomo.

What would you do if some jackass walked up and called you an insulting name? Let him, or offer to kick his ass like Cumo did?

Some jackass who was a Trump supporter went up to Cuomo and called him "Fredo", which is the name of the stupid brother in the Godfather movies. And, he was the one that threw the first insult, not Cuomo.

What would you do if some jackass walked up and called you an insulting name? Let him, or offer to kick his ass like Cumo did?

Poor baby. Being called Fredo isn't an insult. Many people wouldn't know what you're talking about. But the hyper-sensitive Cuomo instantly overreacts. By the way, he IS the stupid brother so he was just told the truth. So liberals are allowed to make threats but conservatives have to just take your bullshit quietly. Got it.

Poor baby. Being called Fredo isn't an insult. Many people wouldn't know what you're talking about. But the hyper-sensitive Cuomo instantly overreacts. By the way, he IS the stupid brother so he was just told the truth. So liberals are allowed to make threats but conservatives have to just take your bullshit quietly. Got it.

Never said anything about liberals or conservatives. I asked the question of what would YOU do if someone called you an insulting name? Would you take it, or would you offer to kick his ass like Cuomo did? Answer the question please, what would be your reaction if something like this happened to you?

Cuomo is a FUCKING DICK but good for him for standing up for himself. Especially in front of his wife and child. Had that been me I would have done my best to knock a few teeth out of that assholes mouth. There is a line and he crossed it. Good on Cuomo for taking him to task.

Often times Trump should just SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is one of those times.

Cuomo is a FUCKING DICK but good for him for standing up for himself. Especially in front of his wife and child. Had that been me I would have done my best to knock a few teeth out of that assholes mouth. There is a line and he crossed it. Good on Cuomo for taking him to task.

Often times Trump should just SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is one of those times.

Holy crap! I think another sign of the apocalypse just happened. Grampa Murked U and I agree on something! This almost never happens!

It was funny how tough guy Cuomo, hiding behind 3 body guards, was in that guys face challenging him to take the first shot. That's a lot of profane, tough talking from one of the the biggest pussies in the country. What a phony.

Last edited:

Now who called us deplorables? Hypocrisy much?
Deplorable is a race now?

Try to keep up, petunia. There was nothing about race and you can't point to anything Trump said as a racial slur.

Just imagined bullshit in your mind.

Forum List

Back