Trump calls Chris Cuomo an 'out of control animal' after 'Fredo' video flap

This is what you get when you megadose on anabolic steroids.
'Roid-Rage'.
They can't keep up cranking out the Fredo T-shirts.
Fredo will now forever be known as Fredo.
The bitch will assault someone and be convicted and fired from CNN.

The general public will be chanting "Fredo" at Mr. Cuomo until the 2050's. He should have stood their silently like Nick Sandmann when the fan started giving him the shit.

I’m Italian and I’ve never heard of Fredo being a slur against Italians.

Do you have a father and a brother who were Governors while you are the weak brother being on TV's essentially only watched in Airports?

Is it weird that Cuomo called himself Fredo on air before?

Was he racially slurring himself?

Because Cuomo is an Italian himself, he's permitted to use the word. That's why Al Pacino wasn't attacked for calling Fredo "Fredo" in the Godfather.

Pacino is Italian.

This is what you get when you megadose on anabolic steroids.
'Roid-Rage'.
They can't keep up cranking out the Fredo T-shirts.
Fredo will now forever be known as Fredo.
The bitch will assault someone and be convicted and fired from CNN.

just like you people did to Sarah Sanders and Ted Cruz in restaurants,

Just shut the fuck up ya tool. You CLEARLY don't know me and are only looking to stir the pot.

"You people?"

I'm a conservative ya noob and I certainly never thought the way the right is treated is/was acceptable.

Stupid keyboard warriors

Personal insults are personal insults are they not? Go call someone a retard in a bar and see how it goes for you. That is essentially what he did in front of his family.
....just like you people did to Sarah Sanders and Ted Cruz in restaurants, except in those cases it was mobs of you people.

The difference is that the conservatives responded in a dignified manner by walking away and not responding in kind, and your piece of shit Fredo responded like the punkass bitch he is, a violent leftwing asshole.

And you defend it. That speaks volumes about your sorry ass.
Just shut the fuck up ya tool......

Brilliant response, you nutless wonder.

Just like the pig Fredo, you lose it to when confronted. Maybe you should marry him, homo.

Fredo is a pig, you're a moron, and Trump was right. Case closed.

EB3RynhWsAEECMO.jpg

Cuomo’s actions proved he is Fredo.

Fredo's actions this work seem to show that he is more of a Joe Pesci instead of a Fredo.

Threatening to throw fans down the stairs, he's a real fucking bully.

Like that congressman who threatened to throw a reporter off the balcony? As I recall, he was a Republican.

Republican Rep. Michael Grimm Threatened to Throw a Reporter Off a Balcony

After being interviewed on air for a response to Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, Representative Michael Grimm (R-NY) physically threatened a NY1 reporter.

Grimm’s threats came after reporter Michael Scotto asked him about an ongoing federal investigation of his 2010 campaign finances. In video of the incident, the congressman and former FBI agent abrubtly storms off after Scotto brings up the case. Moments later, Grimm accosts the reporter and threatens to throw him off the Capital rotunda balcony. “You’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy,” he added.

Cuomo’s actions proved he is Fredo.

Fredo's actions this work seem to show that he is more of a Joe Pesci instead of a Fredo.

Threatening to throw fans down the stairs, he's a real fucking bully.

Like that congressman who threatened to throw a reporter off the balcony? As I recall, he was a Republican.

Republican Rep. Michael Grimm Threatened to Throw a Reporter Off a Balcony

After being interviewed on air for a response to Tuesday night’s State of the Union address, Representative Michael Grimm (R-NY) physically threatened a NY1 reporter.

Grimm’s threats came after reporter Michael Scotto asked him about an ongoing federal investigation of his 2010 campaign finances. In video of the incident, the congressman and former FBI agent abrubtly storms off after Scotto brings up the case. Moments later, Grimm accosts the reporter and threatens to throw him off the Capital rotunda balcony. “You’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy,” he added.

Rep. Grimm was actually in legal jeopardy in regards to what the reporter was asking about.

Fredo wasn't, he was just pissed about being called "Fredo"

Forum List

Back