Trump calls Chris Cuomo an 'out of control animal' after 'Fredo' video flap

That is one of the reasons I call him the fitting name of tramp, he calls everyone else names.

How many people have you called racists because they disagreed with you?

Were you not the one who a few posts ago said all the people in the tea party were racists? Doesn't that make you Tramp?

Trump is worse than a 2nd grader when it comes to calling people names, and his idiot supporters breathlessly wait to see who he will call a doo doo head next. Such a childish bunch.

Mr. Cuomo attacked his President many times in the past. Lies about "collusion" and "obstruction" and "white nationalism/supremacy".

Fredo has to be willing to take the blowback, if he is going to attack Donald J. Trump.

President Trump was raised in the tough streets of New York City, he's not going to take shit from Cuomo.

Trump was raised in a velvet lined pocket with his daddy's money. He knows nothing more about the tough streets of New York than he could learn by watching West Side Story.

Cuomo is a FUCKING DICK but good for him for standing up for himself. Especially in front of his wife and child. Had that been me I would have done my best to knock a few teeth out of that assholes mouth. There is a line and he crossed it. Good on Cuomo for taking him to task.

Often times Trump should just SHUT THE FUCK UP. This is one of those times.

“Hey Fredo” is a line in the sand?

Trump is worse than a 2nd grader when it comes to calling people names, and his idiot supporters breathlessly wait to see who he will call a doo doo head next. Such a childish bunch.

Mr. Cuomo attacked his President many times in the past. Lies about "collusion" and "obstruction" and "white nationalism/supremacy".

Fredo has to be willing to take the blowback, if he is going to attack Donald J. Trump.

President Trump was raised in the tough streets of New York City, he's not going to take shit from Cuomo.

Trump wasn’t raised on any tough streets, he was raised in wealth and privilege.

He is thin skinned.

Actually, you're wrong. When I was in college, one of the guys I knew lived in Trump's neighborhood in New York City, Queens.

Whenever he went home, he always had to call to make sure that his boys from his hood were at the Port Authority because he had to fight his way home.

I'm pretty sure Trump never had to fight his way home. If there was any fighting, his driver or his nanny did it for him while he watched.

I’m Italian and I’ve never heard of Fredo being a slur against Italians.

It’s not. It’s the media’s way of shutting down down speech.

Good point.

Why doesn't Mr. Cuomo actually address the issue that the fan presented instead of making terroristic threats against him- threatening to throw him down the stairs and that?

Is Cuomo like the Fredo character in The Godfather? Was he just lucky to be born into a powerful family and is the stupid one?

Why is he fearful to address the issue the fan brought up?

Trump is worse than a 2nd grader......

Fuck off loser. All you do is cry like a bitch. Trump has the balls to say the truth. You don't even know what the truth is.
You might be confusing schoolyard insults with balls. Trump is a truly balless wonder, who consistently punches down, not up. There are no balls in that.

No wonder you worship him.

What a self hating twat you are. Aren’t you balless yourself?

Trump is worse than a 2nd grader......

Fuck off loser. All you do is cry like a bitch. Trump has the balls to say the truth. You don't even know what the truth is.

The truth is that Trump is a spoiled idiot, and his followers are fools. Did you hear his latest chain of consciousness bullshit speech? The idiot changes subjects 3 times in the same sentence, but it didn't make any difference anyway, because he didn't know what he was talking about on any of those subjects.
7CAA6F0F-2BDC-4974-A741-4FCC0773766E.jpeg

You don't get it , BD. Mr. Cuomo has been attacking his President for years. Trump is strictly a counter puncher.

But if you attack him, he'll attack you 10 times as hard back.

When the Clintons attacked him with the "Access Hollywood" October surprise, he went after them with all of the real victims of the Clinton Family ready to testify. All Trump did was shoot the shit a little bit with the Bush scion and didn't do anything.

ME: I love the Donald more and more every day. If anybody deserves to get bitch-slapped its Fredo Cuomo, that sniveling fake news bitch. Rush calls him Fredo all the time too. Its great. Some remarks:

President Trump mocks CNN's Chris Cuomo after a viral video shows the TV host threatening a man who apparently called him 'Fredo.'

I would love to fight Cuomo and donate all the funds raised to charity.

ME: I love the Donald more and more every day. If anybody deserves to get bitch-slapped its Fredo Cuomo, that sniveling fake news bitch. Rush calls him Fredo all the time too. Its great. Some remarks:

President Trump mocks CNN's Chris Cuomo after a viral video shows the TV host threatening a man who apparently called him 'Fredo.'

Did it not look like roid rage to anyone else?

Did it not look like roid rage to anyone else?

LOL

A little bit.

You don't get it , BD. Mr. Cuomo has been attacking his President for years. Trump is strictly a counter puncher.

When the Clintons attacked him with the "Access Hollywood" October surprise, he went after them with all of the real victims of the Clinton Family ready to testify. All Trump did was shoot the shit a little bit with the Bush scion and didn't do anything.

Yet Trump whines and insults when Cuomo responded to someone who attacked him. You seem to think that is a good quality when Trump does it, but not when Cuomo does. Hypocrite much?

Yet Trump whines and insults when Cuomo responded to someone who attacked him. You seem to think that is a good quality when Trump does it, but not when Cuomo does. Hypocrite much?

No one "attacked" Fredo.

The fan was just making an observation, constructive criticism. Mr. Cuomo needs to actually address the problems people have with him, namely his treasonous stupidity, and not just terrorize the fan.

How many Repub politicians speak like Progs? This is a treat! Don't worry your anarchy will increase a thousand fold when he is gone. Tomorrow...tomorrow there will be tomorrow....

I adored when the President said to Fred Cuomo - "The truth hurts" :auiqs.jpg:

Love love Love it Love it!:2up:

Fuck Chris Cuomo. Trump is a stupid, whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back