Trump calls NBC's TODD, "a sleepy eyed SON OF A BITCH"

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Chuck Todd? I mean really? WTF is wrong with Todd? Chuck Todd is harmless. Chuck Todd plays it down the middle just as MEET THE PRESS anchors have for the past 60 years. Todd responded with subtlety and WIT.

Trump is a flaming asshole who has neither of those attributes.

March 10, 2018 - 09:37 PM EST
Chuck Todd jokes after Trump calls him 'sleepy-eyed' during rally

NBC host Chuck Todd issued a joking response on Twitter Saturday evening after President Trump mocked him during a Pennsylvania campaign rally.

The "Meet the Press" anchor jokingly warned viewers about Daylight Savings Time, which begins Sunday morning, after the president called him a "sleeping son of a bitch" during a campaign rally for Pennsylvania state Rep. Rick Saccone (R), who is running for Congress.

"Don’t miss @MeetThePress tomorrow! I know folks may be tired in the morning due to springing forward, so set those clocks and DVRs now before your eyes get too sleepy," Todd joked...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...d-during-rally

Todd is a son of a bitch and he is distracting the country from the REAL issues about Trump that impact middle class Americas pocket book.

but idiots like you cant get past the gossip to even consider the more serious issues and that is what Chucky counts on.

Last edited:
Todd won't be the only one ridiculing the orange fool. I'm sure every night time talk show has already written their jokes about that.

Who the fuck is Chuck Todd?

Trump should ignore him like he ignored Slim Shithead.

quote-i-m-stupid-i-m-ugly-i-m-dumb-i-smell-did-i-mention-i-m-stupid-eminem-8-95-32.jpg

Todd is a liberal. Calling him a son of a bitch is redundant.
Now, he's a conservative. Haven't you watched his show? It's a soapbox for conservatives.
During the election, he couldn't mention Hillary's name without an unlikable, a dishonest or an untrustworthy. He called Trump "authentic".
There are lots of conservatives on MSNBC. Cuck Todd, Hugh Hewitt, Nicole Wallace, Steve Schmidt, Michael Steele and more.

Chuck Todd? I mean really? WTF is wrong with Todd? Chuck Todd is harmless. Chuck Todd plays it down the middle just as MEET THE PRESS anchors have for the past 60 years. Todd responded with subtlety and WIT.

Trump is a flaming asshole who has neither of those attributes.

March 10, 2018 - 09:37 PM EST
Chuck Todd jokes after Trump calls him 'sleepy-eyed' during rally

NBC host Chuck Todd issued a joking response on Twitter Saturday evening after President Trump mocked him during a Pennsylvania campaign rally.

The "Meet the Press" anchor jokingly warned viewers about Daylight Savings Time, which begins Sunday morning, after the president called him a "sleeping son of a bitch" during a campaign rally for Pennsylvania state Rep. Rick Saccone (R), who is running for Congress.

"Don’t miss @MeetThePress tomorrow! I know folks may be tired in the morning due to springing forward, so set those clocks and DVRs now before your eyes get too sleepy," Todd joked...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...d-during-rally

Oh for Christ sake...really?
I am not a big Trump fan, but having said that I myself find it refreshing that he speaks his mind.
The comment was obviously tongue in cheek, everyone knows he doesn't have an affinity for the press - and has outstanding reasons for that opinion, but who cares.
He was right. He was talking about how the media portrayed Clinton's deal with NK and how Meet the Press fell all over themselves telling everyone how great it was - when of course we all know it was a terrible deal.

Forum List

Back