Trump campaign spreads photoshopped picture of Biden's "earbud"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
You'd think they would stop promoting fake news, but nope - Doing Russian troll work FOR them!

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh claimed in a statement that Biden aides “agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces” but “abruptly reversed themselves and declined,” adding that they also “asked for multiple breaks during the debate.”​
The Biden campaign denied both claims, with Kate Bedingfield shooting back on a press call that the earpiece claims were “completely absurd,” adding, “Of course he's not wearing an earpiece, and we never asked for breaks.”​
But the Trump campaign embraced the claim, with several campaign staffers questioning why he ostensibly wouldn’t submit to an inspection and tweeting the hashtag “#CheckJoesEars.”​
Facebook’s ad library shows the Trump campaign ran several now-inactive ads on Thursday, two days after the debate, claiming Biden was “begging” for breaks and demanding, “CHECK JOE'S EARS!”​

Screen%20Shot%202020-10-01%20at%203.44.41%20PM.png

Last edited:
Such is the dishonest, reprehensible right.

The sad thing is, his cult members actually BELIEVE this crap. Proof is right here in USMB. Sad :(
Just as sad is that many rightists don’t believe Biden had an ‘earbud,’ they know it’s false – but they propagate the lie anyway consistent with Trump’s tactic of sowing chaos and misinformation perceived to benefit Trump politically.

Prove it's fake, liar.

And...will Lemming #1 please stand up?
This is kinda past desperate. Even for the reprehensible right.
Can't prove anything huh vermin?

It's a doctored photo Sherlock. But you go ahead and lap it up.
Again, you Trump supporters are the biggest group of morons I've seen arise in my lifetime.

Deplorables used to hide out in cool, damp, dark places. I for one look forward to 11-3 when they slither back into the primordial soup. ;)

You'd think they would stop promoting fake news, but nope - Doing Russian troll work FOR them!

The truth is, Sleepy Joe was caught using a teleprompter to answer a participants' question.

Stop spreading fake news to distract the people from the truth!

JWK

The truth is, Sleepy Joe was caught using a teleprompter to answer a participants' question.

Stop spreading fake news to distract the people from the truth!

JWK

Oh Dear LORD!! This must have been very upsetting to Teleprompter Trump and his cultists! :omg:

NNWB5UZ2ZBHVPCEBDZLH5QXN5I.jpg

Biden was wearing a wire at the debate. You could see it on a few occasions, one inside his jacket on the right side, the other on his left sleeve by his wrist.

He definitely had an earpiece, remember when he said “good luck” before Wallace asked him a question? He was repeating what someone told him over the wire.

Biden was wearing a wire at the debate. You could see it on a few occasions, one inside his jacket on the right side, the other on his left sleeve by his wrist.

He definitely had an earpiece, remember when he said “good luck” before Wallace asked him a question? He was repeating what someone told him over the wire.

I don't know about the "earpiece", but at the AFL-CIO event, he surely had a teleprompter answering the voter's question!

JWK

Forum List

Back