Trump campaign walking back "We will defeat Islam" statement.

So she misspoke. People are fried out after a campaign this long. When politicians and their aides make gaffes at this point in the game you have to cut them some slack.

Bipartisan point by the way. Minor slip up like this is no big smurf.

But I did notice that the OP's thread title tried to blame the slip up on the actual campaign rather than an aide. I'm beginning to thinl rdean and Matthew are one and the same. Mmmmm.

So she misspoke. People are fried out after a campaign this long. When politicians and their aides make gaffes at this point in the game you have to cut them some slack.

I notice how much slack you are cutting Hillary and her campaign.

Cut her some slack. Nobody can lie as much as she does, and keep everything strait. She's still better at it than most.
Except perhaps the master. . .
219.png

I notice how much slack you are cutting Hillary and her campaign.

Oh I'll beat the shit out of her and or her campaign on policy or for the lying women they've put forward on this bizarre witch hunt of "Trump the groper". Absolutely. By a minor gaffe. Come on. Getting picayune like this is as stupid as when R's went after Obama for not remembering how many states there are.

I've been on enough road trips and tours to know that after a certain number of weeks it's hard to remember where the hell you are let alone going "I'm in Regina?"

:lol:

:lol: orange creepy creepies supporting orange creepy

amazing

Tell me you realize the MSM is still tinting him and he's not really orange. Please tell me you haven't been taken in.

You mean there aren't really light circles around his eyes like a raccoon? Those circles were there long before this presidential campaign.

To believe that his high fashion model wife and his daughter let alone his freaking sons and his campaign team would let him walk out of any door looking like he's bright orange with white racoon circles makes one a fool.

The Apprentice. With full makeup.

Ahh, but when then candidate Obama was tired and fried out and said 57 states instead of 57 contests, Rightie-whackadoodles went all apoplectic.... their veins popped out.... their blood pressure rose and rose....

So, uh, LOL...

Ahh, but when then candidate Obama was tired and fried out and said 57 states instead of 57 contests, Rightie-whackadoodles went all apoplectic.... their veins popped out.... their blood pressure rose and rose....

So, uh, LOL...

Hello Stat. Haven't heard from you in a while. Got any recent stats for the ongoing right wing self immolation?

So, uh, LOL...

Hello Stat. Haven't heard from you in a while. Got any recent stats for the ongoing right wing self immolation?

Statistikhengst's ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond: Battleground/National Report, 18 October, 2016 - T-minus 21 days (Clinton 326 / Trump 194 / Tossup 18)

Forum List

Back