Trump Can Not have Access to the Nuclear Codes Anymore

The idiotic obsession over the lame duck president continues. His Presidency is effectively over!

Your partisan hate is boring and immature.

:cuckoo:
What are you nuts??

He just incited a riot that lead to idiot Trump supporters storming the Capitol building.

Was anybody shocked or surprised that Trump incited a riot and the Capitol got destroyed ??

Clearly he is not fit to be president and must be rendered powerless.

He is a threat to America, who's to say he won't go even crazier and blast a Nuke at Iran or China?

He is just not fit to be president and not fit to have that kind of power.

Pelosi said it best:

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to lawmakers.

Trump must be stricken of all power. All he can be allowed to do is sit at Camp David or Mar a Lago , cry and tweet.

He's had 4 years to start another war, and we were told he would inevitably ignite WWIII. By contrast, he became the first president in decades to NOT start any new hostilities, and in fact did something in the ME presidents before him could only have dreamed of doing. Methinks your rant rings hollow.
I think you're right, hadit. I do believe that Pelosi doesn't want Trump to get us into a war, she wants her tribe to be able to
take full credit for getting us into a war.
Looks like a fn domestic war if you had your eyes open.
I was thinking the same thing last summer, as your tribe was ignoring it.

Pelosi said it best:

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to lawmakers.

Trump must be stricken of all power. All he can be allowed to do is sit at Camp David or Mar a Lago , cry and tweet.

He's had 4 years to start another war, and we were told he would inevitably ignite WWIII. By contrast, he became the first president in decades to NOT start any new hostilities, and in fact did something in the ME presidents before him could only have dreamed of doing. Methinks your rant rings hollow.
I think you're right, hadit. I do believe that Pelosi doesn't want Trump to get us into a war, she wants her tribe to be able to
take full credit for getting us into a war.
It is interesting to point out that Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for literally doing nothing, then bombed the crap out of countries that weren't a threat to us while TRUMP!, though forecast to start WWIII because he wanted to, did more to actually earn the prize than Obama ever did.
Truer words were never spoken, hadit.

Pelosi said it best:

Do you actually look at Pelosi? She has manic depressive manner and walk that is in a near nervous prominence of her personality. Her power is from longevity. Not from ability. Same with Biden. Trump had none of it and took them the distance. That tell us the death of great legislators in D.C. There are potential great ones who will never see the chance. And there are potential great or good ones there who will be stymied for that. We are cowards for not recognizing the change from the 1960's is being resisted by the winners back then. Having perma Saul Alinsky rules for radical existence while taxes consume more and more of everyone's paycheck with millions more year after year collecting checks and benefits from government can not last. And is not.

He has plenty to do in the next few days.

Make a list of those who will pay dearly for their betrayal. Of course his name should be the first one on the list. He is his own worst enemy

Cannot even attend the inauguration and I guess that will leave it up to Melanie to attend in his place.

Yeah he is a poor loser and too self centered to do the right thing to help Biden have a smoother transition.

Pelosi said it best:

The Dems faux rage is out of control.

The idiotic obsession over the lame duck president continues. His Presidency is effectively over!

What are you nuts??

He just incited a riot that lead to idiot Trump supporters storming the Capitol building.

Was anybody shocked or surprised that Trump incited a riot and the Capitol got destroyed ??

He is a threat to America, who's to say he won't go even crazier and blast a Nuke at Iran or China?

Are you such a poor reader, he is a LAME DUCK President!

He never incited a riot, why the lies? you hate the truth that much? You hate Trump that much to make claims that are lies?

Within 3 hours of the Capital doors being breached, he tell them all to go home.

Pelosi said it best:

That's nuts ... and untrue.

Pelosi said it best:

Dangerous? Lol. No. That was shrub and the bushes. You must be livid that trump started no new wars. Neocons everywhere.

I think there's all sorts of things going on in the upper echelons of power regarding whether to ignore anything coming from the White House for the next two weeks

Pelosi said it best:

Nice try.
Like everything with Trump, it's half-assed.

But when he did this in the Middle East, had he lost the election to Joe Biden yet?
NOPE.
He's totally unhinged from the loss and needs to be neutered.

Biden shouldn't have the nuclear codes as he approves of mob violence (silence is approval, which he was for a long time while BLM/Antifa caused billions in damage).
Hee-Hee-Hee....

Pelosi said it best:

Nice try.

But when he did this in the Middle East, had he lost the election to Joe Biden yet?
NOPE.

Wow the direction of a quieter ME with increased peaceful and diplomatic exchanges between a Jewish nation and the Muslin ME isn't considered good news by you.

Nothing like this happened before....... EVER!

You are a Trump hater is why you say that.

He has plenty to do in the next few days.

Make a list of those who will pay dearly for their betrayal. Of course his name should be the first one on the list. He is his own worst enemy

Cannot even attend the inauguration and I guess that will leave it up to Melanie to attend in his place.
He can always declassify a bunch of stuff and expose a lot of people.

What are you nuts??

Anyone whose watched him over the last 4 years.

Pelosi said it best:

Nice try.

NOPE.
Like everything from the crazed anti's, your rant is hollow. TRUMP! simply has no desire to launch WWIII. I mean, it's not like he's Bubba Clinton who bombed another country to distract attention from his problems.

Forum List

Back