Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.

I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
You didn't read the source you dumbass

I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next

You didn't read the source you dumbass

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.

Obama approved it. Next

So
Obama approved it. Next
Buried in a military funding bill.

You assfucks can't be more dishonest .

Obama approved it. Next

So
Obama approved it. Next
Buried in a military funding bill.

You assfucks can't be more dishonest .

These are the same sheep that give Trump a free pass for signing the spending bills now.

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

Thank goodness your beloved GOP is just filled with them! :21:

Thank you Obama.

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

Thank you Obama.

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

how much?

surely you have a NON-conservative REPUTABLE source that includes facts and actual data...?

From your Link:

President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law today. The statute contains a sweeping worldwide indefinite detention provision. While President Obama issued a signing statement saying he had “serious reservations” about the provisions, the statement only applies to how his administration would use the authorities granted by the NDAA, and would not affect how the law is interpreted by subsequent administrations. The White House had threatened to veto an earlier version of the NDAA, but reversed course shortly before Congress voted on the final bill.

We all know how DJT has proved Obama's concerns.

Thank you Obama.

how much?

surely you have a NON-conservative REPUTABLE source that includes facts and actual data...?

How much? WTF, less than $10 Trillion, and you know as well as I that NON-conservative REPUTABE source doesn't report on anything that could be considered negative for democrats.

Thank you Obama.

how much?

How much? WTF, less than $10 Trillion, and you know as well as I that NON-conservative REPUTABE source doesn't report on anything that could be considered negative for democrats.

I do know that conservative sources lie and cheat.....

Thank you Obama.

how much?

I do know that conservative sources lie and cheat.....

You may want to consider CNN's and MSNBC's record before saying more stupid stuff.

Forum List

Back