Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

You want to try that one more time Go_______ you were all about defending obama and all you did was point out Republicans

I guess the term "it was a joint effort" is too complicated for you. No surprise, you seem to have the IQ of a head of cabbage.
If that is true I'm still smarter than you

Whatever helps you sleep at night little man.
as long as President Trump is President I'm not going to be the one on a watch list you tardes on the left will be

Does that seem like a good way for government to work?

It is obvious he supports imprisoning citizens for disagreeing with the president. He seems to not be a fan of the Bill of Rights

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
You didn't read the source you dumbass

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
The media and other loons tell you what to think, the proof is in your imbecilic posts.

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
You didn't read the source you dumbass

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
The media and other loons tell you what to think, the proof is in your imbecilic posts.

Ahhh...my little stalker is back!

Hi little buddy!!

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

How many gays, atheists, muslims, liberals, feminists and democrats would you lock up?

all of them?

what would happen to all of their property?

We'll put the Muslims and Sharia Law in charge of that. Isn't that what you want? To watch Muslims throw gays and women off of tall buildings?

No worries, God will judge the wicked, the liars, and The Baby Killers on Judgment day. We just have to speak out against the EVIL you do like we do every day.

No one is going to "Lock You Up". But they should. That and take away your twitter account and your right to defend yourself.

If Hillary isn't in jail, no one else is ever going to go to jail again.

No worries, you won't be punished until you are sent straight to Hell.

You have time to repent.
As we can see....I've been right about islam and christianity being two sides of the SAME coin.

a conservative on monday "muslims are evil because they throw gays from rooftops"

a conservative on tuesday "the only good thing muslims ever did was to throw gays from rooftops"

cons = verifiably insane

I do not see conservatives in this country, advocating tossing gays off rooftops.

Which mainstream conservative pundit has said this? Rush? Coulter?

If no one is actually calling for that.... doesn't that make you the verifiably insane?

I guess the term "it was a joint effort" is too complicated for you. No surprise, you seem to have the IQ of a head of cabbage.

as long as President Trump is President I'm not going to be the one on a watch list you tardes on the left will be

It is obvious he supports imprisoning citizens for disagreeing with the president. He seems to not be a fan of the Bill of Rights
no I support putting people in prison who want to overthrow the government for no reason at all other than they didn't like the president

no I support putting people in prison who want to overthrow the government for no reason at all other than they didn't like the president

That is not what your previous post indicated. You keep implying that I, who does not support impeachment, should have something to worry about for merely disagreeing with Trump

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

yep no doubt.

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

yep no doubt.

The sad thing is, it's extinct in the Republican party as well.

yep no doubt.

For the most part, Republicans have not been screwing with civil liberties and firearms.

That is not what your previous post indicated. You keep implying that I, who does not support impeachment, should have something to worry about for merely disagreeing with Trump
That's a lie because the resistance would be those trying to bring down the government.

"I support putting people in prison who want to overthrow the government for no reason at all other than they didn't like the president"

for no reason at all.....

but what if some of the allegations of criminal activity are confirmed.

would you support his removal or start a civil war?

"I support putting people in prison who want to overthrow the government for no reason at all other than they didn't like the president"

for no reason at all.....

but what if some of the allegations of criminal activity are confirmed.

would you support his removal or start a civil war?
He's committed no crime and yes I would not allow leftist to overthrow the government.

That's a lie because the resistance would be those trying to bring down the government.

And yet you have multiple times lumped me in with the "resistance" merely for having the gall to disagree with Trump

yep no doubt.

For the most part, Republicans have not been screwing with civil liberties and firearms.

Unless a woman's uterus is involved. Or someone accuses you of being a terrorist. Or you own a tech company that won't play ball with Donnie, etc, etc... Then all bets are off.

Forum List

Back