Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

Giving the president unlimited detention power is a worthwhile cause to you?

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

How many gays, atheists, muslims, liberals, feminists and democrats would you lock up?

all of them?

what would happen to all of their property?

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

How many gays, atheists, muslims, liberals, feminists and democrats would you lock up?

all of them?

You do know that The Tree is a Russian Bot/poster.

He is as fake as a 3 dollar bill

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

We'll put the Muslims and Sharia Law in charge of that. Isn't that what you want? To watch Muslims throw gays and women off of tall buildings?

No worries, God will judge the wicked, the liars, and The Baby Killers on Judgment day. We just have to speak out against the EVIL you do like we do every day.

No one is going to "Lock You Up". But they should. That and take away your twitter account and your right to defend yourself.

If Hillary isn't in jail, no one else is ever going to go to jail again.

No worries, you won't be punished until you are sent straight to Hell.

You have time to repent.

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

None of that matters to old Trumpybear. As long as they're willing to swear fealty to the King, kiss the ring, and promise not to mention his wardrobe, which as we all know, is the finest in the land.

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

Well I was born in a small town
And I live in a small town
Probably die in a small town
Oh, those small communities
All my friends are so small town
My parents live in the same small town
My job is so small town
Provides little opportunity
Educated in a small town
Taught the fear of Jesus in a small town
Used to daydream in that small town
Another boring romantic that's me

No I cannot forget where it is that I come from
I cannot forget the people who love me
Yeah, I can be myself here in this small town
And people let me be just what I want to be

Got nothing against a big town
Still hayseed enough to say
Look who's in the big town
But my bed is in a small town
Oh, and that's good enough for me
And I can breathe in a small town
Gonna die in this small town
And that's probably where they'll bury me

Only difference is, that I went to college and was a smashing success and am considered the most successful graduate of my High School when I graduated Suma from college and now making the big bucks doing IT for a multi national corporation....

AND YOU AINT!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

None of that matters to old Trumpybear. As long as they're willing to swear fealty to the King, kiss the ring, and promise not to mention his wardrobe, which as we all know, is the finest in the land.
Face it. Y'all just mad because Trump took Barbecue Baby off of your menu. You people are sadistic butchers, murderers and liars.

Planned Parenthood: 50 Million Served!

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

My job is so small town
Educated in a small town

Only difference is, that I went to college and was a smashing success and am considered the most successful graduate of my High School when I graduated Suma from college and now making the big bucks doing IT for a multi national corporation....

AND YOU AINT!
giphy.gif

That is not even a very good back story. You guys are slipping, you used to be more creative

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

how much?

surely you have a NON-conservative REPUTABLE source that includes facts and actual data...?

How much? WTF, less than $10 Trillion, and you know as well as I that NON-conservative REPUTABE source doesn't report on anything that could be considered negative for democrats.

I do know that conservative sources lie and cheat.....

You may want to consider CNN's and MSNBC's record before saying more stupid stuff.

LOL, you might ask that question about Murdoch's Media.

how much?

surely you have a NON-conservative REPUTABLE source that includes facts and actual data...?

How much? WTF, less than $10 Trillion, and you know as well as I that NON-conservative REPUTABE source doesn't report on anything that could be considered negative for democrats.

You may want to consider CNN's and MSNBC's record before saying more stupid stuff.

You may want to consider FAUX news, Breitbart, PJMEDIA, the BLAZE, rush limbaugh and hate radio......

before saying even STUPIDER stuff.

Tell me... how can you be so ?dumb? as to NOT recognize the EXTREME conservative bias of the conservative media?

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

My job is so small town
Educated in a small town

AND YOU AINT!
giphy.gif

That is not even a very good back story. You guys are slipping, you used to be more creative
I don't think you have a very good grasp of English, nor do you understand American Humor, comrade.

Did you know that The Trump Campaign raised $20 Million off of Adam Schiff's stunt?

You people are deluded and cannot see, that lies, spies, treason and sedition that you engage in, are nothing but guarantees of a landslide in 2020 along with a plausible Super Majority.

Sux to be you, Dotard.

Thank you Obama.

Certainly one way to deter the onslaught of illegal immigrants.

Thank you Obama.

And political dissent as well. Indefinite detention of anyone, citizens included, without trial, access to legal assistance or even official charges.

how much?

You may want to consider FAUX news, Breitbart, PJMEDIA, the BLAZE, rush limbaugh and hate radio......

Tell me... how can you be so ?dumb? as to NOT recognize the EXTREME conservative bias of the conservative media?

Guess I'm too busy recognizing the EXTREME bullshit from the liberal media.

how much?

It is a shame that you lack the ability to see it from both sides. But not surprising

Thank you Obama.

And political dissent as well. Indefinite detention of anyone, citizens included, without trial, access to legal assistance or even official charges.

sounds like a conservative dream!

if we can go by what they say on a daily basis.

Thank you Obama.

Eat a Baby
Save The Planet!

Imagine all of the Baby Back Ribs joints that could be opened up at The Southern Border.

Illegal Aliens:

They aren't just for breakfast any more!

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

all of them?

Face it. Y'all just mad because Trump took Barbecue Baby off of your menu. You people are sadistic butchers, murderers and liars.

Planned Parenthood: 50 Million Served!

You really are a hoot. Well a vulgar Hoot Owl that that has made a home in your rotting trunk, who knows how to type. But do keep up the good work showing Americans what Goobers the Russians are.

It is a shame that you lack the ability to see it from both sides. But not surprising
We don't swing that way, Science Denier.

Behold the wonder of the XX and XY Chromosome.

You can only be one, but not both.

Forum List

Back