Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
You didn't read the source you dumbass

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
I don't give a fuck about what you think but your Obama gave Trump the authority to lock up the resistance.
Actually Republican Congress did... and more importantly... Trump will likely abuse it
Obama campaign on ensuring that indefinite detention would not happen but yet he signed it into law

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.

And look who the supposed libertarian is defending.......
Let me guess Obama

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

How many gays, atheists, muslims, liberals, feminists and democrats would you lock up?

all of them?

what would happen to all of their property?

None of that matters to old Trumpybear. As long as they're willing to swear fealty to the King, kiss the ring, and promise not to mention his wardrobe, which as we all know, is the finest in the land.
Face it. Y'all just mad because Trump took Barbecue Baby off of your menu. You people are sadistic butchers, murderers and liars.

Planned Parenthood: 50 Million Served!

You really are a hoot. Well a vulgar Hoot Owl that that has made a home in your rotting trunk, who knows how to type. But do keep up the good work showing Americans what Goobers the Russians are.

My advice to you of the resistance pack lightly

I am defending nobody, I am defending the truth and honesty.

you know, those two things that you hate so very much

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
I don't give a fuck about what you think but your Obama gave Trump the authority to lock up the resistance.

He was not my Obama, I prefer Trump to Obama. Do try and keep up

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

Giving the president unlimited detention power is a worthwhile cause to you?
If I were part of the resistance I would become very pro second amendment right about now.

that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already

Actually Republican Congress did... and more importantly... Trump will likely abuse it
Obama campaign on ensuring that indefinite detention would not happen but yet he signed it into law

Yep, not unlike Trump promising to never sign another massive spending bill and then doing it 8 months later.

when will you ever learn they are all full of shit?

I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next

So
I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next
Buried in a military funding bill.

You assfucks can't be more dishonest .
The source you dodging dumb fuck is the ACLU.

Not dodging anything. It was part of a spending bill. To stop it would be required to veto the entire bill. Then you assfucks would be running screaming " OMG OMG OMG Obama hates our soldiers!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

How do you abuse a law that obama signed that gives the president unlimited authority to arrest anyone and detain them without legal counsel?
As Trump, he has done it several times with laws like the emergency action he did to fund the wall.

Fortunately, the Republicans have repealed that law.

Obama approved it. Next

So
Obama approved it. Next

The source you dodging dumb fuck is the ACLU.

Not dodging anything. It was part of a spending bill. To stop it would be required to veto the entire bill. Then you assfucks would be running screaming " OMG OMG OMG Obama hates our soldiers!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Plus the NDAA passed with a veto proof majority.

How do you abuse a law that obama signed that gives the president unlimited authority to arrest anyone and detain them without legal counsel?
First of all, buttbrain, it said this: The legislation permitted the U.S. government to indefinitely detain people "who are part of or substantially support Al Qaeda, the Taliban or associated forces engaged in hostilities against the United States".
The law is not abused when the detainee actually does or did those things.

It would be abused when the President lied & say Drumpf calls Adam Schiff a terrorist and has hom detained.

You know like he did with the emergency actions.

Second, for you ignorant Trumpettes looking to blame Obama, Obama issues an EO listing guidelines to help prevent abuse.

He would have to lie about them in order to fit into that law. Are you saying Trump lies?

Trump has the power of Andrew Jackson and can lock up the whole crooked deep state

I am defending nobody, I am defending the truth and honesty.

you know, those two things that you hate so very much
What you're doing is blaming Trump and republicans for the power obama gave Trump.

He would have to lie about them in order to fit into that law. Are you saying Trump lies?
The president doesn't need a reason according to the indefinite detention law that obama signed

As Trump, he has done it several times with laws like the emergency action he did to fund the wall.
And that is needed is his word to lock you up

Yep, not unlike Trump promising to never sign another massive spending bill and then doing it 8 months later.

when will you ever learn they are all full of shit?
whiner careful Trump can track whiners of the resistance.

Obama approved it. Next

So
Obama approved it. Next

These are the same sheep that give Trump a free pass for signing the spending bills now.
you people make no sense at all

Forum List

Back