Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

What you're doing is blaming Trump and republicans for the power obama gave Trump.

I did not even mention Trump, are you drunk or something?

I am presenting facts, something that you seem to be allergic to.

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

Giving the president unlimited detention power is a worthwhile cause to you?
If I were part of the resistance I would become very pro second amendment right about now.

that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already
That is the most ignorant thing a snowflake as ever said.
You are no pro-second amendment defender.

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
I don't give a fuck about what you think but your Obama gave Trump the authority to lock up the resistance.
Actually Republican Congress did... and more importantly... Trump will likely abuse it
Obama campaign on ensuring that indefinite detention would not happen but yet he signed it into law

Yep, not unlike Trump promising to never sign another massive spending bill and then doing it 8 months later.

when will you ever learn they are all full of shit?
whiner careful Trump can track whiners of the resistance.

So, you are drunk. Thanks!

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

If I were part of the resistance I would become very pro second amendment right about now.

that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already

Of course I am, I have been my whole life and never posted a damn thing on this forum that would suggest otherwise.

You really should come back when you are sober, you are really making an ass out of yourself now.

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
You didn't read the source you dumbass

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
I don't give a fuck about what you think but your Obama gave Trump the authority to lock up the resistance.
He would have to lie about them in order to fit into that law. Are you saying Trump lies?
The president doesn't need a reason according to the indefinite detention law that obama signed

That is not true. Fuck, you are stupid.

I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next

So
I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next
Buried in a military funding bill.

You assfucks can't be more dishonest .

These are the same sheep that give Trump a free pass for signing the spending bills now.
you people make no sense at all

irony-meter.jpg

Of course I am, I have been my whole life and never posted a damn thing on this forum that would suggest otherwise.

You really should come back when you are sober, you are really making an ass out of yourself now.
Do you support an "assault weapon" ban
Magazine restrictions?
RAISING THE AGE TO BUY A FIREARM?
Do you support "universal background checks"?
Do you support felons when they have served their time getting their second amendment right back?
Should a gun owner be allowed to carry his firearm in another state?

Yet, most all of the liberal loons you suck up to are anti-second amendment...go figure.

Magazine restrictions?
Do you support felons when they have served their time getting their second amendment right back?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

Yet, most all of the liberal loons you suck up to are anti-second amendment...go figure.

Once again, you prove your name is just a spoof

You didn't read the source you dumbass

He would have to lie about them in order to fit into that law. Are you saying Trump lies?
The president doesn't need a reason according to the indefinite detention law that obama signed

oh but yes it is true.
Maybe you should check up on the law before you go out to resist agains.
29tock.jpg

Once again, you prove your name is just a spoof
Yawn bore me some more with your lies.

oh but yes it is true.

The only thing I resist is stupidity, which is something you have far more than your share of.

Magazine restrictions?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
What's the purpose of the second amendment?

oh but yes it is true.

The only thing I resist is stupidity, which is something you have far more than your share of.
If you resist stupidity why did you just write an ignorant post?

Magazine restrictions?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

To keep the government from disarming the populous.

oh but yes it is true.

You need to quit projecting, you are a clueless moron that does not even know what is in the law that you posting about. All you know is that it was in your emailed talking points from your party masters so you came and made a thread about it.

I have no dealt with you much, but you are one of the stupidest people I have come across on this forum, and that is a pretty high bar

Magazine restrictions?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

If all this is true and not just words why do you attack others who are pro second amendment supporters?

Magazine restrictions?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

If all this is true and not just words why do you attack others who are pro second amendment supporters?

I do not attack your view of the 2nd, I attack your stupidly and ignorance.

you started a thread about something you have no information on, it was just something in an email you were told to post about so you did.

I attack morons from both sides, I am an equal opportunity asshole

oh but yes it is true.

You need to quit projecting, you are a clueless moron that does not even know what is in the law that you posting about. All you know is that it was in your emailed talking points from your party masters so you came and made a thread about it.

I have no dealt with you much, but you are one of the stupidest people I have come across on this forum, and that is a pretty high bar
Here's your latest stupidity
"
GOLFING GATOR SAID:
that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already"

Forum List

Back