Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

Yet, most all of the liberal loons you suck up to are anti-second amendment...go figure.

Once again, you prove your name is just a spoof

Great comeback...dumbass.

just stating the facts.

you and rightwinger...two peas in a pod
Facts are you agree with board leftist
Those are the facts that I have personally witnessed on this board.

I do sometimes agree with the leftist on the board, I do sometimes agree with the righties on the board, thus is the nature of one that has not sold their soul to either party
If you can agree with a leftist on anything you need to reevaluate your beliefs

“Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.”

Trump would if he could – given his contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the Constitution.
Typical stupid response from the board nutter
Trump can but he hasn't

How do you know that he has not? Under the law nobody would have to be notified and the person detained is not given the opportunity to tell anyone
Another stupid post from you. If Trump would have tried it even though he has the authority you would have heard about it by now and started whining about it.

Last edited:
Once again, you prove your name is just a spoof

just stating the facts.

I do sometimes agree with the leftist on the board, I do sometimes agree with the righties on the board, thus is the nature of one that has not sold their soul to either party

No one side has everything right or everything wrong. Only mindless partisan sheep think so.

Trump would if he could – given his contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the Constitution.
Trump can but he hasn't

How do you know that he has not? Under the law nobody would have to be notified and the person detained is not given the opportunity to tell anyone
Another stupid post from you. If Trump would have tried it even though he has the authority you would have heard about it by now and started whining about it.

How would we have heard about it? Is there a reporting requirement?

I'm just glad the Republicans repealed these laws as soon as they gained power. Good for them!

Why would they repeal laws that were their idea and that the majority of them voted for?
It wouldn't have passed if you didn't have a large number of democrats supporting it also.

Which is why I said this in my very first post...

There is no one party that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort.

just stating the facts.

No one side has everything right or everything wrong. Only mindless partisan sheep think so.
If the media wasn't in the pockets of the democrat party you would see how corrupt they are.

I'm just glad the Republicans repealed these laws as soon as they gained power. Good for them!

Why would they repeal laws that were their idea and that the majority of them voted for?
It wouldn't have passed if you didn't have a large number of democrats supporting it also.

So why didn't Republicans repeal this when they had the chance?
Why did obama sign it when he campaigned on not doing it?

Trump can but he hasn't

How would we have heard about it? Is there a reporting requirement?
My family member was taken by the government word of mouth from the family member.

Because he wanted more power for government. And, apparently, so do the Republicans.

Because he wanted more power for government. And, apparently, so do the Republicans.
Great at least I'm not a member of Antifa or the resistance. lol

This is just a weird thread. Are you in favor of the detention power, or not? If you are in favor of it, why are you mocking the Democrats for passing it?

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law
No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

Thank goodness your beloved GOP is just filled with them! :21:
You oughta grow eyes in the back of your head if he starts rounding you cockroaches up.

This is just a weird thread. Are you in favor of the detention power, or not? If you are in favor of it, why are you mocking the Democrats for passing it?
I'm in favor of detaining anyone who is a threat to America.
open border freaks
Those of the resistance
Antifa fake news media.

open border freaks
Where would we put all the progressives?

open border freaks
Those of the resistance
Antifa fake news media.

So why are you mocking Democrats? It sounds like you agree with them.

open border freaks
Where would we put all the progressives?
Send them to the countries they have defended over America.
Those countries they want America to become.

open border freaks
Those of the resistance
Antifa fake news media.

So why are you mocking Democrats? It sounds like you agree with them.
I agree with them? did that hurt your ass when you pull that shit from it?

Forum List

Back