Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

Thank goodness your beloved GOP is just filled with them! :21:
You oughta grow eyes in the back of your head if he starts rounding you cockroaches up.

not surprised that big government statist like you thinks that criticizing the president should be illegal.
Irony is you defend those big government statist

Name one that I have defended
Anyone opposed to Trump

Another stupid post from you. If Trump would have tried it even though he has the authority you would have heard about it by now and started whining about it.

How would we have heard about it? Is there a reporting requirement?
My family member was taken by the government word of mouth from the family member.

how would you know it was the government that took them?
You're stupid I explained it in the post you just responded to.

If your family member is being detained without any means to contact you, how will they tell you about it?
Swing and miss try again. stupid

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

You oughta grow eyes in the back of your head if he starts rounding you cockroaches up.

not surprised that big government statist like you thinks that criticizing the president should be illegal.

Anyone who opposes Trump.

If you can agree with a leftist on anything you need to reevaluate your beliefs

No one side has everything right or everything wrong. Only mindless partisan sheep think so.
If the media wasn't in the pockets of the democrat party you would see how corrupt they are.

I know how corrupt they are, I also know how corrupt that Repubs are. That is the difference between you and I, you only see half the picture.
The true corruption is unknown because the media is not doing it's job.

only if you are stupid enough to rely on the media, be it the left or the right leaning media.

clearly, you are that stupid.
yet you have no problem getting behind any mainstream media source attacking Trump
You can't attack the president and claim to be anything but a leftist.

Anyone opposed to Trump

liar. I have defended nobody. that is why you cannot give a single example

How would we have heard about it? Is there a reporting requirement?
My family member was taken by the government word of mouth from the family member.

how would you know it was the government that took them?
You're stupid I explained it in the post you just responded to.

If your family member is being detained without any means to contact you, how will they tell you about it?
Swing and miss try again. stupid

nope. which is why you cannot explain how they would contact you

No one side has everything right or everything wrong. Only mindless partisan sheep think so.
If the media wasn't in the pockets of the democrat party you would see how corrupt they are.

I know how corrupt they are, I also know how corrupt that Repubs are. That is the difference between you and I, you only see half the picture.

only if you are stupid enough to rely on the media, be it the left or the right leaning media.

yet you have no problem getting behind any mainstream media source attacking Trump

please provide one example of me getting behind a mainstream media source attacking Trump

I attack the president because he is left of me...do try and keep up

Anyone who opposes Trump.

please provide one example

I’ve gone round and round with Golfing Gator on this...it’s actually quite bizarre. He swears he’s not a Leftist...I honestly believe the dude could pass a polygraph test, he vehemently believes himself when he says that...BUT, his typing fingers are some of the most Leftist on this entire forum...Literally everything his fingers type is Leftist as all hell...His not-so Leftist mind really needs to communicate better with his extremely Leftist fingers. Weird shit.

I’ve gone round and round with Golfing Gator on this...it’s actually quite bizarre. He swears he’s not a Leftist...I honestly believe the dude could pass a polygraph test, he vehemently believes himself when he says that...BUT, his typing fingers are some of the most Leftist on this entire forum...Literally everything his fingers type is Leftist as all hell...His not-so Leftist mind really needs to communicate better with his extremely Leftist fingers. Weird shit.

and yet almost 2 years in you cannot provide a single example of me doing so...that is the really weird part

and yet almost 2 years in you cannot provide a single example of me doing so...that is the really weird part

Haha..,every single one of your posts are an example.
You’re quite clever in how you say what you say...but you don’t fool anyone sane. Literally everything you post has a firm anti-Right tone to it...EVERYTHING!

You’re quite clever in how you say what you say...but you don’t fool anyone sane. Literally everything you post has a firm anti-Right tone to it...EVERYTHING!

Thank you for proving my point!

you are too easy!

I know this will be too much for your brain to compute..but being anti-right does not make me a leftist.

you are too easy!

I know this will be too much for your brain to compute..but being anti-right does not make me a leftist.

You missed the other part...”you are clever in how you say what you say”.
I’ve told you many times, there are a number of you Lefties on this forum whom are intelligent enough to know that you should be ashamed of your Leftist positions...you do a phenomenal job toeing the line and concealing your LefTard-ism. Fuck, I commend you for having the sense to do so.

Anyone opposed to Trump

liar. I have defended nobody. that is why you cannot give a single example
So you're pro trump ok

I've seen the type before. some call themselves pro-trump but have no problem attacking Trump supporters.

you are too easy!

You missed the other part...”you are clever in how you say what you say”.
I’ve told you many times, there are a number of you Lefties on this forum whom are intelligent enough to know that you should be ashamed of your Leftist positions...you do a phenomenal job toeing the line and concealing your LefTard-ism. Fuck, I commend you for having the sense to do so.

Yes, you do indeed like to say that about me. The problem is that you are a fucking moron and not near as smart as you think. You look at me and see someone that is not a racist and does not worship Trump and those two things makes me your enemy.

please provide one example of me getting behind a mainstream media source attacking Trump

Your response in this thread is an example thanks for playing

I've seen the type before. some call themselves pro-trump but have no problem attacking Trump supporters.

Why would anyone be "pro-Trump"...why do you choose to worship another human being?

I give Trump credit when earned and criticism when earned.

That's simply not true. People of many different political persuasions are attacking the president - including conservative Republicans. If you've convinced yourself otherwise, you need a reality check.

Your response in this thread is an example thanks for playing

Me pointing out that both parties are responsible for the abomination of a law that you posted about is an example me of attacking Trump?

are you fucking drunk or just stupid (I guess it could be both)?

I did not say a fucking thing about Trump till you brought him up

Forum List

Back