Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

But you do worship him, why is that?
Another leftist response attempting to melt because you don't like the response.
I've told you leftist retard once you don't have to worship the president to be pro-trump.
Don't even claim you are not a leftist

you are miles to the left of me for supporting leftist Trump
Never son you have shown yourself to be a leftard

you are the one that is pro-deficit spending and pro-interference in the free market...not me little man.
little man, you need to take a look into a mirror and question why do people call you a leftist.

I know why I am called a leftist, because I do not worship Trump. On this forum anyone that dares to say anything negative about Trump at all is branded a leftist. It is just what you morons do.

You lack the basic intelligence to understand that someone can dislike both sides

You're against border security?
Against keeping people out that will do harm to America?
Anti working America?
Anti bringing jobs back to America?

Nope, all for border security. I have laid about a 3 part plan on this forum many times that would solve the problem.

See above.

I am all for working America, I am part of working America. I am against government interference in the economy, you are for it, which puts you left of me on that issue.

Another leftist response attempting to melt because you don't like the response.
I've told you leftist retard once you don't have to worship the president to be pro-trump.
Don't even claim you are not a leftist

you are the one that is pro-deficit spending and pro-interference in the free market...not me little man.
little man, you need to take a look into a mirror and question why do people call you a leftist.

I know why I am called a leftist, because I do not worship Trump. On this forum anyone that dares to say anything negative about Trump at all is branded a leftist. It is just what you morons do.

You lack the basic intelligence to understand that someone can dislike both sides

They call me a leftist too. It doesn't mean anything to them, other than "someone who disagrees with our dear leader".

They call me a leftist too. It doesn't mean anything to them, other than "someone who disagrees with our dear leader".

That is the one unforgivable sin on this forum.

LOL!!!!

I love it!
I love this so much!

The hypocrisy never ends.

So when Obama signs a law that you don't like..... you instantly revert to.... oh well republicans voted for it in Congress! You can't blame Obama! It was the REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS!

But today, when I see you talking about Trump and over spending....... and I point out that spending bills originate in the House, and Trump can either veto it and then you blame him for shutting down the government, or sign it and you blame him for over spending.... but what about all the Democrats that control the spending......

You go "Trump is president! He owns it!"

Oh the hypocrisy is endless and delicious! I LOVE IT when you toss yourself under the buss from one thread to the next.

It is like there is a contest in this thread to see which of your Trump worshipers can have the stupidest post, and so far you are still losing

I did not say you could not blame Obama, I said you cannot blame him alone, that it was both parties.
WOW you write like a leftist. to be pro whatever does not mean you worship it. Leftists always confuse support for, with the worship of.

So nazi like dear leader?

President Trump just tweeted:

"The first so-called second hand information “Whistleblower” got my phone conversation almost completely wrong, so now word is they are going to the bench and another “Whistleblower” is coming in from the Deep State, also with second hand info. Meet with Shifty. Keep them coming!"

Fuck no I am not pro-Trump. Why would I be pro big government, pro deficit spending and pro interference in the free market?
Leftist look in the mirror and know thyself. Using all the pro anti trump leftist talking points.

I stated the reason I am not pro-Trump, I am against all those things that he does.

The fact that you support them all makes you miles to the left of me.
You're against border security?
Against keeping people out that will do harm to America?
Anti working America?
Anti bringing jobs back to America?

That’s another issue he takes a bizarre position on... Golfing Gator hates illegal immigration but he loves illegal immigrants....He wants to secure the border but he doesn’t dare want to seek illegals out within our borders. He wants to wait until they rape and kill first...then he wants to tie them up in our judicial system for years on the taxpayer dime... He’s super weird and super nutless on this matter.

This is when I can walk away knowing that I won, when you start to make up shit that i have never even come close to posting.
lol walk away? leaving your unproven position is not a victory. Again there you go with more leftist views.

LOL!!!!

I love it!
I love this so much!

So when Obama signs a law that you don't like..... you instantly revert to.... oh well republicans voted for it in Congress! You can't blame Obama! It was the REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS!

But today, when I see you talking about Trump and over spending....... and I point out that spending bills originate in the House, and Trump can either veto it and then you blame him for shutting down the government, or sign it and you blame him for over spending.... but what about all the Democrats that control the spending......

Oh the hypocrisy is endless and delicious! I LOVE IT when you toss yourself under the buss from one thread to the next.

It is like there is a contest in this thread to see which of your Trump worshipers can have the stupidest post, and so far you are still losing

I did not say you could not blame Obama, I said you cannot blame him alone, that it was both parties.
You are hands down the victor of the most stupid post
Every time you call a Trump supporter a worshiper of trump bonds you with leftist talking points.

LOL!!!!

I love it!
I love this so much!

WOW you write like a leftist. to be pro whatever does not mean you worship it. Leftists always confuse support for, with the worship of.

I did not say that being pro whatever means you worship it. But you are far beyond "pro-Trump", you cannot see anything bad about him, you cannot even imagine that he is not perfect in all ways. Have you ever posted a negative thing about him on this forum?

LOL!!!!

I love it!
I love this so much!

I did not say that being pro whatever means you worship it. But you are far beyond "pro-Trump", you cannot see anything bad about him, you cannot even imagine that he is not perfect in all ways. Have you ever posted a negative thing about him on this forum?
Another leftist trait
LYING.
You most assuredly did accuse Trump supporters of worshiping Trump. NEXT

Still don't get what this thread is trying to say. Near as I can tell, Trumpsters only oppose intrusive state power when Democrats are in power. Otherwise, they love it.

LOL!!!!

I love it!
I love this so much!

Another leftist trait
LYING.

:itsok:

Still don't get what this thread is trying to say. Near as I can tell, Trumpsters only oppose intrusive state power when Democrats are in power. Otherwise, they love it.
If you don't comprehend this thread you are 20 sheets into stupid and should leave it.

LOL!!!!

I love it!
I love this so much!

Another leftist trait
LYING.

Dude you are the example of leftism

If you don't comprehend this thread you are 20 sheets into stupid and should leave it.
Well there's no point in asking you. You been deliberately evasive all along. What are you so ashamed of? Is it that hard to admit you agree with Obama?

Another leftist trait
LYING.

poor little Trump worshiper is too ignorant to know they are left of me.

Another leftist trait
LYING.

Haha...only yourself believes that...there are very few left of you on this forum.

Another leftist trait
LYING.

Haha...only yourself believes that...there are very few left of you on this forum.

most on this forum do not know their left from their right. They claim to be "right wing" and then support big government, government intervention in our lives and our economy, deficit spending and a whole host of things that are not "right"

Well there's no point in asking you. You been deliberately evasive all along. What are you so ashamed of? Is it that hard to admit you agree with Obama?

the little Trump worshiper has backed himself into a corner. If he puts all the blame on Obama for this law that means he has to put all the blame for the 2 trillion plus we have added to the deficit on Trump...and if he does that and still is "pro-Trump" he is now a lefty for supporting deficit spending in a booming economy.

Forum List

Back