Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

Do you support an "assault weapon" ban
Magazine restrictions?
RAISING THE AGE TO BUY A FIREARM?
Do you support "universal background checks"?
Do you support felons when they have served their time getting their second amendment right back?
Should a gun owner be allowed to carry his firearm in another state?

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
What's the purpose of the second amendment?

To keep the government from disarming the populous.
If all this is true and not just words why do you attack others who are pro second amendment supporters?

I do not attack your view of the 2nd, I attack your stupidly and ignorance.

you started a thread about something you have no information on, it was just something in an email you were told to post about so you did.

I attack morons from both sides, I am an equal opportunity asshole
There's another ignorant post of yours because son I'm am a wise and experienced man I am well rounded and smart.
I started this thread very knowledgeable on it.

That is not true. Fuck, you are stupid.
oh but yes it is true.
Maybe you should check up on the law before you go out to resist agains.

The only thing I resist is stupidity, which is something you have far more than your share of.
If you resist stupidity why did you just write an ignorant post?

You need to quit projecting, you are a clueless moron that does not even know what is in the law that you posting about. All you know is that it was in your emailed talking points from your party masters so you came and made a thread about it.

I have no dealt with you much, but you are one of the stupidest people I have come across on this forum, and that is a pretty high bar
Here's your latest stupidity
"
GOLFING GATOR SAID:
that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already"

Perhaps if you had not made such an ignorant post then my reply would not have been in kind.

No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes

If all this is true and not just words why do you attack others who are pro second amendment supporters?

you started a thread about something you have no information on, it was just something in an email you were told to post about so you did.

There's another ignorant post of yours because son I'm am a wise and experienced man I am well rounded and smart.

The very fact you feel the need to tell me that shows that you are full of shit and have probably never been more than 50 miles from your birthplace.

The very fact you feel the need to tell me that shows that you are full of shit and have probably never been more than 50 miles from your birthplace.
Sometimes the wise must lead arrogant stupid people. But when you call a wise man ignorant that just shows your own ignorance.

Sometimes the wise must lead arrogant stupid people. But when you call a wise man ignorant that just shows your own ignorance.

you have no wisdom and no knowledge. you post things that are just total bullshit and are too stupid to know any better.

all you do is parrot your party given talking points.

oh but yes it is true.
Maybe you should check up on the law before you go out to resist agains.

The only thing I resist is stupidity, which is something you have far more than your share of.
If you resist stupidity why did you just write an ignorant post?

You need to quit projecting, you are a clueless moron that does not even know what is in the law that you posting about. All you know is that it was in your emailed talking points from your party masters so you came and made a thread about it.

I have no dealt with you much, but you are one of the stupidest people I have come across on this forum, and that is a pretty high bar
Here's your latest stupidity
"
GOLFING GATOR SAID:
that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already"

Perhaps if you had not made such an ignorant post then my reply would not have been in kind.
Again obama gave Trump the power to detain anyone he deems a threat.
The Indefinite Detention of American Citizens

The most controversial element of the NDAA is its supposed application to US citizens. The New York Times warned in an editorial that the law could “give future presidents the authority to throw American citizens into prison for life without charges or a trial.”

Congressional supporters of the NDAA have argued that these claims are wildly overblown. Representative Mac Thornberry, for example, a member of the House Armed Services Committee from Texas, complained bluntly of “misinformation” about the bill.

In a blog post dated December 16, Thornberry asserted that not only does the legislation not allow the indefinite detention of US citizens, it improves on existing law by extending citizens explicit new protections. To support this claim, he cites section 1022(b)(1) of the NDAA, which provides: “The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.”

“If words have meaning,” he insists, “that is about as clear as English can get.”

Words have meaning, but they can also be taken out of context. The provision that Thornberry cites only exempts American citizens from being covered by section 1022 of the new law, which creates a new presumption of military detention for certain terrorist suspects. Notably, section 1022(b)(1) does not exempt American citizens from the more important provisions in section 1021, which allow the military detention of broad categories of terrorist suspects. It does not, therefore, improve on the status quo by extending any new protections to Americans.
The NDAA Explained: Part Two in a Two-Part Series of Columns on the National Defense Authorization Act

you have no wisdom and no knowledge. you post things that are just total bullshit and are too stupid to know any better.

Showing your ignorance again

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg
Still showing your ignorence

If I were part of the resistance I would become very pro second amendment right about now.

that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already
That is the most ignorant thing a snowflake as ever said.
You are no pro-second amendment defender.

Of course I am, I have been my whole life and never posted a damn thing on this forum that would suggest otherwise.

You really should come back when you are sober, you are really making an ass out of yourself now.

Yet, most all of the liberal loons you suck up to are anti-second amendment...go figure.

Once again, you prove your name is just a spoof

Great comeback...dumbass.

that is good advice, you should become pro second amendment. Then you would be on the same side of the second amendment that I am already

Of course I am, I have been my whole life and never posted a damn thing on this forum that would suggest otherwise.

You really should come back when you are sober, you are really making an ass out of yourself now.

Yet, most all of the liberal loons you suck up to are anti-second amendment...go figure.

just stating the facts.

you and rightwinger...two peas in a pod

just stating the facts.

Facts are you agree with board leftist
Those are the facts that I have personally witnessed on this board.

“Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.”

Trump would if he could – given his contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Trump would if he could – given his contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the Constitution.
Typical stupid response from the board nutter
Trump can but he hasn't

just stating the facts.

Facts are you agree with board leftist
Those are the facts that I have personally witnessed on this board.

I do sometimes agree with the leftist on the board, I do sometimes agree with the righties on the board, thus is the nature of one that has not sold their soul to either party

Typical stupid response from the board nutter
Trump can but he hasn't

How do you know that he has not? Under the law nobody would have to be notified and the person detained is not given the opportunity to tell anyone

I'm just glad the Republicans repealed these laws as soon as they gained power. Good for them!

I'm just glad the Republicans repealed these laws as soon as they gained power. Good for them!

Why would they repeal laws that were their idea and that the majority of them voted for?

Forum List

Back