Trump can start detaining people without applying any charges.

I do know that conservative sources lie and cheat.....

You may want to consider CNN's and MSNBC's record before saying more stupid stuff.

You may want to consider FAUX news, Breitbart, PJMEDIA, the BLAZE, rush limbaugh and hate radio......

before saying even STUPIDER stuff.

Tell me... how can you be so ?dumb? as to NOT recognize the EXTREME conservative bias of the conservative media?

Guess I'm too busy recognizing the EXTREME bullshit from the liberal media.

It is a shame that you lack the ability to see it from both sides. But not surprising
We don't swing that way, Science Denier.

Behold the wonder of the XX and XY Chromosome.

You can only be one, but not both.

As I said, not even a very good bot.

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

How many gays, atheists, muslims, liberals, feminists and democrats would you lock up?

all of them?

what would happen to all of their property?

None of that matters to old Trumpybear. As long as they're willing to swear fealty to the King, kiss the ring, and promise not to mention his wardrobe, which as we all know, is the finest in the land.
Face it. Y'all just mad because Trump took Barbecue Baby off of your menu. You people are sadistic butchers, murderers and liars.

Planned Parenthood: 50 Million Served!

You really are a hoot. Well a vulgar Hoot Owl that that has made a home in your rotting trunk, who knows how to type. But do keep up the good work showing Americans what Goobers the Russian are.

One does not have to show America anything when all I have to do is avert their gaze towards you to show them what a naughty little Putin Butt Puppet looks like.

NOW: Don't you have some babies to put on the barbie so you's can save duh planet?

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law

Per the constitution the writ of habeas corpus may only be suspended in time of war. Only two presidends have done so, Lincoln first followed by that commie asshole FDR.

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

Giving the president unlimited detention power is a worthwhile cause to you?

Certainly one way to deter the onslaught of illegal immigrants.

Eat a Baby
Save The Planet!

Imagine all of the Baby Back Ribs joints that could be opened up at The Southern Border.

Illegal Aliens:

They aren't just for breakfast any more!

Yep, but there's got to be a nasty after-taste.

You may want to consider CNN's and MSNBC's record before saying more stupid stuff.

You may want to consider FAUX news, Breitbart, PJMEDIA, the BLAZE, rush limbaugh and hate radio......

Tell me... how can you be so ?dumb? as to NOT recognize the EXTREME conservative bias of the conservative media?

It is a shame that you lack the ability to see it from both sides. But not surprising

Self Confession is the first step to setting yourself free of your self imposed prison.

Free yourself Bot, Run Free. You don't have to work for Putin as his favorite Butt Puppet.

Face it, I am better than you in every measurable category, including my manhood. I am a better American, you are probably not even an American. I am better looking, stronger, smarter, make more money than you, and women like me.

But as for you?

"Life is not funny when you go to your honey and she laughs at your teeny weeny."
From the diary of Golfing Gator: 'Reflections of a frustrated Beta Male"

True Story.....

Self Confession is the first step to setting yourself free of your self imposed prison.

Free yourself Bot, Run Free. You don't have to work for Putin as his favorite Butt Puppet.

Face it, I am better than you in every measurable category, including my manhood. I am a better American, you are probably not even an American. I am better looking, stronger, smarter, make more money than you, and women like me.

But as for you?

"Life is not funny when you go to your honey and she laughs at your teeny weeny."

True Story.....

"
Face it, I am better than you in every measurable category, including my manhood. I am a better American, you are probably not even an American. I am better looking, stronger, smarter, make more money than you, and women like me."

Why would you say things that you have no idea are true?

LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP
LOCK THEM UP

How many gays, atheists, muslims, liberals, feminists and democrats would you lock up?

all of them?

what would happen to all of their property?

None of that matters to old Trumpybear. As long as they're willing to swear fealty to the King, kiss the ring, and promise not to mention his wardrobe, which as we all know, is the finest in the land.
Face it. Y'all just mad because Trump took Barbecue Baby off of your menu. You people are sadistic butchers, murderers and liars.

Planned Parenthood: 50 Million Served!

You really are a hoot. Well a vulgar Hoot Owl that that has made a home in your rotting trunk, who knows how to type. But do keep up the good work showing Americans what Goobers the Russian are.

One does not have to show America anything when all I have to do is avert their gaze towards you to show them what a naughty little Putin Butt Puppet looks like.

NOW: Don't you have some babies to put on the barbie so you's can save duh planet?

Project much? They say latent homosexuality is rampant in Russia. They also say many Russians also acquired a taste for human flesh by eating German babies during the occupation. First out of revenge, then because of the famine. Is that true?

But as for you?

True Story.....

"
Face it, I am better than you in every measurable category, including my manhood. I am a better American, you are probably not even an American. I am better looking, stronger, smarter, make more money than you, and women like me."

Why would you say things that you have no idea are true?

Wow, someone thinks pretty highly of themselves, bet you wish more felt half as much.

Thanks to president obama. So the next time you whiny leftist start your Antifa whine parties you might want to reconsider.
“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director. “The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

Some crazy bullshit to blame this one on Obama. This rule was added to the NDAA and without signing it the military did not get funded in the middle of a war.

It passed the House 283 to 136, with 190 Repubs voting for it and only 42 Repubs against. In the Senate it passed 86 to 13 with 6 of each party voting against it. When it was signed it was hailed as a victory by the Repubs.

There is no one part that is responsible for the abomination of a law, it was a joint effort. I would also say you are a naive fool if you think it is not already being used.

And look who the supposed libertarian is defending.......

You didn't read the source you dumbass

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
I don't give a fuck about what you think but your Obama gave Trump the authority to lock up the resistance.

I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next

So
I know you would really like to see him attempt a Russia style round-up of political dissidents but I think the aim right now is to not get removed from office.
Obama approved it. Next
Buried in a military funding bill.

You assfucks can't be more dishonest .
The source you dodging dumb fuck is the ACLU.

No, really, thanks but no thanks....I already have all the evidence needed to factually proclaim that the civil libertarian in the Democrat Party is extinct. ;)

Thank goodness your beloved GOP is just filled with them! :21:
You can't find yourself to blame Obama partisan of you

From your Link:

President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law today. The statute contains a sweeping worldwide indefinite detention provision. While President Obama issued a signing statement saying he had “serious reservations” about the provisions, the statement only applies to how his administration would use the authorities granted by the NDAA, and would not affect how the law is interpreted by subsequent administrations. The White House had threatened to veto an earlier version of the NDAA, but reversed course shortly before Congress voted on the final bill.

We all know how DJT has proved Obama's concerns.
The important read was posted

Thank you Obama.

Do not forget to think the Repubs that added it to the funding bill and voted for it in Veto proof numbers

Considering how much money Obama flushed down the toilet, it's good to see a portion of it went to a worthwhile cause.

how much?

surely you have a NON-conservative REPUTABLE source that includes facts and actual data...?

How much? WTF, less than $10 Trillion, and you know as well as I that NON-conservative REPUTABE source doesn't report on anything that could be considered negative for democrats.

If the media was in the pockets of the Republican Party democrats would be known for cheating and lying and stealing and corruption

I did not, as I do not need someone to tell me what to think. I gave you the facts but you will run from them like the little girl you are.
I don't give a fuck about what you think but your Obama gave Trump the authority to lock up the resistance.
Actually Republican Congress did... and more importantly... Trump will likely abuse it

Thank you Obama.

Giving the president unlimited detention power is a worthwhile cause to you?
If I were part of the resistance I would become very pro second amendment right about now.

Actually Republican Congress did... and more importantly... Trump will likely abuse it
How do you abuse a law that obama signed that gives the president unlimited authority to arrest anyone and detain them without legal counsel?

how much?

surely you have a NON-conservative REPUTABLE source that includes facts and actual data...?

How much? WTF, less than $10 Trillion, and you know as well as I that NON-conservative REPUTABE source doesn't report on anything that could be considered negative for democrats.

LOL, you might ask that question about Murdoch's Media.
Murdoch's media is somewhat in the pocket of the Democrat party also and are fake news

Forum List

Back