Trump cannot be in a regular prison

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
In addition to criminal offenses, Trump has anti-state crimes, including international crimes such as ties to the Taliban and support of international terrorism. For such criminals, a special prison has been established in Guantanamo Bay. He must be immediately sent there, including during the investigation, he must be under special supervision.

Trump will be just fine, in solitary or locked up in a house arrest, it found guilty.

Better yet, Trump can get a plea deal....but he's running out of time on that.....

I don’t think they can provide adequate personal security in a prison and don’t want the stigma of an ex-President behind bars

He would be placed under House Arrest without an ankle monitor.
Because it is a resort, I don’t think Mara Lago would qualify.
Golf would be out

• Banned
Trump will be just fine, in solitary or locked up in a house arrest, it found guilty.

Better yet, Trump can get a plea deal....but he's running out of time on that.....
This is not enough. He can find corrupt connections and destroy evidence.

I don't think that Trump would make it very long in solitary. He's gotta have an audience to preach to who adores every word he says.

Without that, he'd shrivel up and blow away.

The fastest way to get rid of Trump would be to simply start ignoring him. Unfortunately, that would never happen as he's got too many sycophants who hang on every word he says.

In addition to criminal offenses, Trump has anti-state crimes, including international crimes such as ties to the Taliban and support of international terrorism. For such criminals, a special prison has been established in Guantanamo Bay. He must be immediately sent there, including during the investigation, he must be under special supervision.
Call for the nurse with your button. You obviously need your meds early.

Go back to 1950s USSR- you Fascist buffoon. GET LOST

I don't think that Trump would make it very long in solitary. He's gotta have an audience to preach to who adores every word he says.

Without that, he'd shrivel up and blow away.

The fastest way to get rid of Trump would be to simply start ignoring him. Unfortunately, that would never happen as he's got too many sycophants who hang on every word he says.

Because he is the only person in America to address the real problems and try to solve them. The only one who puts the people first
Few examples

1) Construct a WALL- keep the 4th World out
2) No More FAKE WARS
3) FAIR TRADE
4) Stand up to CHINA

Did you have an orgasm at that thought?

This is not enough. He can find corrupt connections and destroy evidence.
Destroying evidence (ala Hillary Clinton) and corrupt connections (ala Joe Biden and family) is what Democrats do and try to blame Trump with the same thing. After all, that's what they know best.

Did you have an orgasm at that thought?
I don't want him locked up in a prison, I'd rather he simply repent, and admit his wrong doings, and ask the good Lord, for forgiveness.

Spare the rod, spoil the child!

His whole rotten sinful lying life exists because he's ALWAYS been spared the rod. Time for that to end, before he meets his Maker! He's running out of time to get right, with God imo.

Destroying evidence (ala Hillary Clinton) and corrupt connections (ala Joe Biden and family) is what Democrats do and try to blame Trump with the same thing. After all, that's what they know best.
What evidence do you imagine was destroyed on Benghazi and Lybia? The subpoena was for that....not her other govt work, not for personal stuff.

Go back to 1950s USSR- you Fascist buffoon. GET LOST
The 1950s of the USSR and the USA were not much different. It was a repeat of the roaring 20s. Fascists are those who do not like the spirit of the 50s. Corporate slaves.

I don't want him locked up in a prison, I'd rather he simply repent, and admit his wrong doings, and ask the good Lord, for forgiveness.

Spare the rod, spoil the child!

His whole rotten sinful lying life exists because he's ALWAYS been spared the rod. Time for that to end, before he meets his Maker! He's running out of time to get right, with God imo.
Oh my! Such hate for Donald Trump, may I ask how you feel about Joe Biden?

Because he is the only person in America to address the real problems and try to solve them. The only one who puts the people first
Few examples

1) Construct a WALL- keep the 4th World out
2) No More FAKE WARS
3) FAIR TRADE
4) Stand up to CHINA
All this is against America, except for the China issue. But he solved the Chinese question only in words.
In fact, by selling America to the Taliban, he untied the hands of China. The base in Afghanistan was the only deterrent to the expansion of the Chinese Communists.

In addition, he flooded the US with European autists.

All this is against America, except for the China issue. But he solved the Chinese question only in words.
In fact, by selling America to the Taliban, he untied the hands of China. The base in Afghanistan was the only deterrent to the expansion of the Chinese Communists.

In addition, he flooded the US with European autists.

Trump did not want to lead us into another ridiculous war with CHINA. Trump was the President of Peace.
Seems you Dems love WAR because you just send conservative christians to die !!!

The floods into Europe were done deliberately but their own Marxist overlords.

Trump was the president of PEACE and American FIRST.
This is why I admire him.

The 1950s of the USSR and the USA were not much different. It was a repeat of the roaring 20s. Fascists are those who do not like the spirit of the 50s. Corporate slaves.

Your party that is the Corporate overlords . The Dems that control most of the big business.
I think you are simply mixed up !!!

Are you typing this as you are orbiting earth in a space station ???

What evidence do you imagine was destroyed on Benghazi and Lybia? The subpoena was for that....not her other govt work, not for personal stuff.
Oh I can IMAGINE worse than that!! OOPS....It's DESTROYED!! You don't seem very savvy for a leftie.

Forum List

Back