Trump cannot be in a regular prison

I don't want him locked up in a prison, I'd rather he simply repent, and admit his wrong doings, and ask the good Lord, for forgiveness.

Spare the rod, spoil the child!

His whole rotten sinful lying life exists because he's ALWAYS been spared the rod. Time for that to end, before he meets his Maker! He's running out of time to get right, with God imo.
Are you panting hard yet???

Trump did not want to lead us into another ridiculous war with CHINA. Trump was the President of Peace.
Seems you Dems love WAR because you just send conservative christians to die !!!

The floods into Europe were done deliberately but their own Marxist overlords.

Trump was the president of PEACE and American FIRST.
This is why I admire him.
too complicated and wrong explanation. The simple and correct explanation is that this is a leftist European agent who sold out the American people.

For links with the Taliban terrorists, he should be in the Guantanamo prison. It is for such people that it is built.

In addition to criminal offenses, Trump has anti-state crimes, including international crimes such as ties to the Taliban and support of international terrorism. For such criminals, a special prison has been established in Guantanamo Bay. He must be immediately sent there, including during the investigation, he must be under special supervision.
GD you idiots are full of crap!

Forum List

Back