Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Donald Trump's lawyers notified a New York court that he's not able to find an insurance company willing to underwrite his bond to cover his massive civil fraud judgment, and a Democratic congressman said that opened him up to foreign corruption
And that congressman is correct. This is one of the reasons by politicians submit financial statements every year. We need to know they aren't in serious debt.

This is great news. What happens if he cant pay the fine ?
Well, the first thing he’ll do is whine, then declare he’s immune. Secondly, if he starts losing his properties, Melania will leave him and shack up with a Latino secret service agent……poetic Justice.

So liquidate property then.

Unless his properties aren’t worth shit
They are worth a fortune but they are heavily leveraged.
If any of them are seized then Trump is on the hook for countless loan balances and buying out partner owner's equity.
It'll be like a house of cards collapsing.
Pass the popcorn please.
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes by all means let the government take his properties and bankrupt him. A government that can do that to Trump with one frivolous fraud of a lawsuit just imagine how easily it could be done to you.

Your horses aren’t slow they’re retarded.
I am ok with the government bankrupting frauds by enforcing orders to disgorge them of their illgotten gains.

Do you have that much cash? What if somebody told you to put up 15% of your net worth, could you do it?
Evidently, you don't know how a bond works. To answer the question, yes, I would have no problem getting a surety bond on 15% of my net worth. I don't need properties to put up, I could do it with my retirement accounts.

Trump's problem is he is such a welcher, refuses to pay, multiple bankruptcies, and come on--the whole settlement is due to his overinflating the values of his assets. Like that damn golf course in Scotland. All the equipment, even the twenty year old mowers, are listed at full cost, no depreciation whatsoever.

And that is the thing here. Dumbass Trumpbots, they "trust him". But insurance companies and banks, not so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back