🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump can't unite the GOP

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
After listening to 5 or 6 of Trumps speeches, I wonder what side he's on. Donald Trump spends almost as much time attacking his fellow Republicans as he does Hillary Clinton...and now he wonders why the GOP won't unite behind him???
Gee Donald, maybe that "great mind" of yours needs a tune up!:boohoo:

If the Republican party (and I am talking about the establishment here) is not going to stand for anything... what difference does it make if Trump unites them or not? They are done as a political party if they don't have a core philosophy.

I have not been a Trump fan... I voted for Ted Cruz, the Conservative in the race. I am a Conservative... The GOP used to be the home of Conservatism. Over the past 12 years or so, they've slowly moved left and they no longer represent true Conservative values. That's not MY problem, nor is it Trump's. They seem to be content being a watered-down version of the Democrats and despite numerous warning signs at the ballot box, they simply refuse to change.

I am majorly pissed off at the GOP... they should have gotten behind Ted Cruz and this Trump thing wouldn't be happening now.... but they drag-assed around and waited too long, now they are going to endure a Trump Enema... Maybe that's exactly what they need? I am much more likely to vote for Trump than I would have been for Jeb Bush.... just because Trump will stick it to the Republican establishment and he's not Hillary Clinton.

When you look at the Democrats, you see what a professional operation looks like.

A few weeks ago, Michelle Obama spoke out against Trump. After that, Liz Warren took some swipes. The President chimed in after Orlando. Warren has been on the trail this week with Biden getting some licks in over the weekend.

I heard today that Trump stooge and out of work Scott Brown chimed in on Trump's behalf today and basically went to the zoo over his former opponent.

When you look at the Democrats, you see what a professional operation looks like.

A few weeks ago, Michelle Obama spoke out against Trump. After that, Liz Warren took some swipes. The President chimed in after Orlando. Warren has been on the trail this week with Biden getting some licks in over the weekend.

I heard today that Trump stooge and out of work Scott Brown chimed in on Trump's behalf today and basically went to the zoo over his former opponent.

Yes most of the Mafia, and drug cartels operate the way the DemocRATS do!

WarrenSmokeSignals%2Bsm.jpg

After listening to 5 or 6 of Trumps speeches, I wonder what side he's on. Donald Trump spends almost as much time attacking his fellow Republicans as he does Hillary Clinton...and now he wonders why the GOP won't unite behind him???

Trump has attracted the anti-Establishment Tea Party groupie. They are the minority of the party. The overwhelming majority of the Republican party are moderate. And it's the moderate Republicans who will be voting for Hillary Clinton.
Brent Scowcroft endorses Hillary Clinton
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Last edited:
Hillary is so offensive and she has such negatives among the democrat base not to mention the fact that she might be facing a felony indictment that it should stand as a critical problem for the left. A post by the left regarding Trump's relationship to the GOP is obviously a desperate attempt in desperate times by desperate lefties.

It's hilarious.

And bizarre.

And tragic.

All at the same time.

Of course he went after and continues to go after the establishment elite. This is why he won for crying out loud. If he hadn't we'd all be listening to "Mr. Excitement Jeb Bush" right now.

Jeb was the pick of the inside the beltways. :lol: They sure lost a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Looks good on them.

Hell, many of us conservatives held our noses, and voted for McRomney, and he even told us he was a moderate with Progressive ideas...at least Trump has SOME Good ideas!

That he is quickly changing his tune on.

I like his muslim immigration ban.
I like his mass deportations.
I like his build a wall.

So far he has changed his tune on two of the three.
I see a man who will say anything to get a victory. He even said as much himself when he said he could shoot someone & still be supported. He has no respect for you or me.

Hell, many of us conservatives held our noses, and voted for McRomney, and he even told us he was a moderate with Progressive ideas...at least Trump has SOME Good ideas!

I like his build a wall.

I see a man who will say anything to get a victory. He even said as much himself when he said he could shoot someone & still be supported. He has no respect for you or me.

But isn't that exactly what the Hindenberg is doing?.... He learns fast and has drawn over 2 million more voters for him during the primaries than any other Republican, and now goes to the right of center to draw in more voters. It's NOT the way Conservatives play the game, and that is why Conservatives continually lose the BIG political event! You have to pull in voters from everywhere in order to win...even crazy Bernie voters that plan to attack the Hildebeast at her convention!

I like his build a wall.

But isn't that exactly what the Hindenberg is doing?.... He learns fast and has drawn over 2 million more voters for him during the primaries than any other Republican, and now goes to the right of center to draw in more voters. It's NOT the way Conservatives play the game, and that is why Conservatives continually lose the BIG political event! You have to pull in voters from everywhere in order to win...even crazy Bernie voters that plan to attack the Hildebeast at her convention!

So you have faith that he will come back to the right if elected? Based on what?

I like his build a wall.

So you have faith that he will come back to the right if elected? Based on what?

If it's one thing Trump doesn't like, it's being a loser.... If elected. he'll definitely go for 2 terms, and couldn't afford, for his own ego, and arrogance, a loss because he didn't keep his word, once elected.

Of course he went after and continues to go after the establishment elite.

He sure doesn't SOUND like he's going after the establishment elite.... Sounds more like he is going after the Bernie voters... the people are fed up with politics as usual in Washington.

I actually think Trump finds himself the beneficiary of a global movement that is bigger than him. The UK's Brexit vote is a precursor of what is coming. We The People are tired of the political smoke being blown up our asses and nothing getting any better... and we're about to take our governments back while we still have the sovereignty to do that.

I like his build a wall.

If it's one thing Trump doesn't like, it's being a loser.... If elected. he'll definitely go for 2 terms, and couldn't afford, for his own ego, and arrogance, a loss because he didn't keep his word, once elected.

Keep his word to who? The voters he gained during the primaries or the voters he gained during the general? Either way he'll be turning his back on a section of voters he pandered to at one point.

I like his build a wall.

Keep his word to who? The voters he gained during the primaries or the voters he gained during the general? Either way he'll be turning his back on a section of voters he pandered to at one point.

Why?...Because he softened some positions...he didn't throw them away, and he's already stated that things change as situations change..... Now YOU wouldn't vote for a strong conservative like Cruz, would you? Beside Trump is queer friendly compared to all other Republicans.... Just ask the queers in Orlando that are getting guns and are now voting for Trump, as the Hildebeast has taken the terrorist muslim side on that affair!

1. Gay and voting for Trump after Orlando: how the...Gay and voting for Trump after Orlando: how the right is eyeing the LGBT vote

2. I'm a Gay Activist, and After Orlando, I Have...
    pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/12/gay-activist....
    I'm a Gay Activist, and After Orlando, I Have Switched My Vote to Trump. ... I don't want to vote for...

3. GOPUSA – Gay and voting for Trump after OrlandoIn the wake of Orlando, Milo tweeted that “as a gay person, ... Gay and voting for Trump after Orlando,...

4. NewsInn | Gay and voting for Trump after Orlando:...
    newsinn.org/display/article/3711216/gay-and-voting...
    Gay
    and voting for Trump after Orlando: how the right is eyeing ... Hoft revealed that he was gay on...

5. I’m a gay activist, and after Orlando I’ve...
    hotair.com/headlines/archives/2016/06/13/im-a-gay...
    Jun 12, 2016 · I’m a gay activist, and after Orlando I’ve switched my vote to Trump. As an aside, Trump has never said...

6. Orlando massacre prompts some in LGBT community to...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/18/orlando-massacre....
    Jun 17, 2016 · ... where he was in favor of gay rights. Then, when Trump said the Orlando attack was the ... community...

I like his build a wall.

Why?...Because he softened some positions...he didn't throw them away, and he's already stated that things change as situations change..... Now YOU wouldn't vote for a strong conservative like Cruz, would you?

No. I supported the only real conservative running, but the Republican voters rejected him as they did his father in the last two elections. Republican voters don't know what a conservative is. That's why Trump is their nominee.

Why?...Because he softened some positions...he didn't throw them away, and he's already stated that things change as situations change..... Now YOU wouldn't vote for a strong conservative like Cruz, would you?

No. I supported the only real conservative running, but the Republican voters rejected him as they did his father in the last two elections. Republican voters don't know what a conservative is. That's why Trump is their nominee.

Paul isn't a conservative, he even calls himself a libertarian with right leanings!

Paul isn't a conservative, he even calls himself a libertarian with right leanings!

I know you Republicans have had SUCH a good track record on deciding what a conservative is the past couple decades. Far be it from me to judge your choice this time around. :lol:

Forum List

Back