🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump can't unite the GOP

If it's one thing Trump doesn't like, it's being a loser.... If elected. he'll definitely go for 2 terms, and couldn't afford, for his own ego, and arrogance, a loss because he didn't keep his word, once elected.

Keep his word to who? The voters he gained during the primaries or the voters he gained during the general? Either way he'll be turning his back on a section of voters he pandered to at one point.

Why?...Because he softened some positions...he didn't throw them away, and he's already stated that things change as situations change..... Now YOU wouldn't vote for a strong conservative like Cruz, would you?

No. I supported the only real conservative running, but the Republican voters rejected him as they did his father in the last two elections. Republican voters don't know what a conservative is. That's why Trump is their nominee.

Paul isn't a conservative, he even calls himself a libertarian with right leanings!

I know you Republicans have had SUCH a good track record on deciding what a conservative is the past couple decades. Far be it from me to judge your choice this time around. :lol:
You DO realize that the Establishment Republican's are ANYTHING BUT conservative don't you?....They take the Conservative base much in the same way and treatment DenocRATS do with their supposed black base.... BOTH are fed up with their parties!

Keep his word to who? The voters he gained during the primaries or the voters he gained during the general? Either way he'll be turning his back on a section of voters he pandered to at one point.

Why?...Because he softened some positions...he didn't throw them away, and he's already stated that things change as situations change..... Now YOU wouldn't vote for a strong conservative like Cruz, would you?

No. I supported the only real conservative running, but the Republican voters rejected him as they did his father in the last two elections. Republican voters don't know what a conservative is. That's why Trump is their nominee.

Paul isn't a conservative, he even calls himself a libertarian with right leanings!

I know you Republicans have had SUCH a good track record on deciding what a conservative is the past couple decades. Far be it from me to judge your choice this time around. :lol:
You DO realize that the Establishment Republican's are ANYTHING BUT conservative don't you?....They take the Conservative base much in the same way and treatment DenocRATS do with their supposed black base.... BOTH are fed up with their parties!

Since when were the Pauls establishment? If anything Ron Paul deserves some credit for the recent anti-establishment movement. What he accomplished in 2012 was nothing short of amazing for a relatively unknown candidate.

Since when were the Pauls establishment? If anything Ron Paul deserves some credit for the recent anti-establishment movement. What he accomplished in 2012 was nothing short of amazing for a relatively unknown candidate.

Why? If he was so good, he should have won...he didn't!

Because Republican voters are brain dead retards. They picked a liberal candidate who still didn't win. Just as they did in 2008 when Paul was running.

Because Republican voters are brain dead retards. They picked a liberal candidate who still didn't win. Just as they did in 2008 when Paul was running.

That's whathappens when we let the MSM pick the candidate....justlike they pickedMcLame...his only saving grace was Sarah Palin, and they lied and destroyed her in the public's eye, only to prove them liars AFTER the election!

That's whathappens when we let the MSM pick the candidate....justlike they pickedMcLame...his only saving grace was Sarah Palin, and they lied and destroyed her in the public's eye, only to prove them liars AFTER the election!

I agree the media picked Romney, but they largely ignored Paul. This time around they gave Trump millions in free advertising. See the pattern?

I agree the media picked Romney, but they largely ignored Paul. This time around they gave Trump millions in free advertising. See the pattern?

Why wouldn't they? Trump SELLS...advertising on TV, newspapers, RADIO TALK,....what the fuck did Paul do? Have as funny hair as the Donald?

Of course he went after and continues to go after the establishment elite.

He sure doesn't SOUND like he's going after the establishment elite.... Sounds more like he is going after the Bernie voters... the people are fed up with politics as usual in Washington.

I actually think Trump finds himself the beneficiary of a global movement that is bigger than him. The UK's Brexit vote is a precursor of what is coming. We The People are tired of the political smoke being blown up our asses and nothing getting any better... and we're about to take our governments back while we still have the sovereignty to do that.
He's going after the establishment. He's going after the career politicians who can't hold down real jobs, who pad their pockets with bribes to vote the way their Lobbyist wants them to vote. We need Trump to turn this thing inside out and start voting for what the people want and not for the lobbyist.

What military projects get built isn't based on need, it's based on which politicians region covers the place where they are constructed. That needs to change.
What military base gets closed also based on politician clout and not on what makes sense.
We need to replace the lot of them. We don't just need Trump we need to clean house.

I am voting for Trump because I'm an Uber driver and I don't want to compete with third worlders for my job.
I used to be a COBOL programmer but again I have to compete with indians, from India, for my job.
I don't need a wide screen TV for $200 and don't care if they sold for $5000 bucks again. I want a job, I want to be able to afford rent and food for me and my family. If such things cost more because we enact protective measures like Tariffs, I don't have a problem with that. Make that shit here so more Americans have jobs that allow them to be able to afford to buy that shit.
I Want Apple to bring their 15 million from China to America which they won't do as long as they have to pay 35% taxes on the money if they did so. I want someone to change that. And only Trump will change that.
I want a border to protect my country from unwanteds, folks who bring their third world viewpoints to my shores, such as throwing gays off of buildings, chopping heads off, blowing up bars, but also those who will do my job for less than it cost me to live.
Trump is fighting for ME! and none of the others are.

I believe in Freedom, so I'm Libertarian. But I'm not heartless. I think the more fortunate should take care of the less fortunate so that nobody needs to starve. So I call myself a compassionate Libertarian, a Realist, the common sense voter who wants a common sense President, ie Donald Trump.

Why wouldn't they? Trump SELLS...advertising on TV, newspapers, RADIO TALK,....what the fuck did Paul do? Have as funny hair as the Donald?

Trump drew media attention and large crowds because he was a sideshow. The media is in it for sensationalism.

Trump drew media attention and large crowds because he was a sideshow. The media is in it for sensationalism.

Isn't that what politics is all about...TODAY? NAME RECOGNITION and a husband that doesn't RAPE every woman he meets?

Isn't that what politics is all about...TODAY? NAME RECOGNITION and a husband that doesn't RAPE every woman he meets?

Yeah. I thought Trump supporters claimed he was about something different.

Being a non-Trump supporter during the primaries that is how I felt. Now it is strictly my guess the media will take the attitude of seeing themselves as the savior of America by warning us about Trump's evilness.

After listening to 5 or 6 of Trumps speeches, I wonder what side he's on. Donald Trump spends almost as much time attacking his fellow Republicans as he does Hillary Clinton...and now he wonders why the GOP won't unite behind him???
Gee Donald, maybe that "great mind" of yours needs a tune up!:boohoo:

It's hilarious.

And bizarre.

And tragic.

All at the same time.

And people like Whitehall is lost somewhere in the crowd.

One thing I'm kinda noticing is the many on here on resigned to the fact that Hillary will be the next prez
One thing, Us forum clowns will have plenty of fodder with this ugly, fat, moron.

After listening to 5 or 6 of Trumps speeches, I wonder what side he's on. Donald Trump spends almost as much time attacking his fellow Republicans as he does Hillary Clinton...and now he wonders why the GOP won't unite behind him???
Gee Donald, maybe that "great mind" of yours needs a tune up!:boohoo:
That’s mostly to appease his ‘fans.’

Trump’s ridiculous ‘anti-establishment’ rhetoric is what got him the nomination, by attacking ‘RINOs’ and ‘the elite.’

Trump is incorrectly perceived by his supporters as an ‘agent of change,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

If Trump were to become your typical mainstream, establishment, conventional presidential nominee, toeing the party line, he’d likely lose much of that support, something Trump would never risk doing.

Republicans are stuck with Trump being Trump.

Hillary is so offensive and she has such negatives among the democrat base not to mention the fact that she might be facing a felony indictment that it should stand as a critical problem for the left. A post by the left regarding Trump's relationship to the GOP is obviously a desperate attempt in desperate times by desperate lefties.

You must have been sleeping for the last 6 months. The Republican party has been shattered into pieces, and there is no putting back together with Trump at the top of the ticket. Millions of Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton to keep Trump out of the oval office.

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS. Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.
Brent Scowcroft endorses Hillary Clinton
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Furthermore, the FBI has already stated there will be no criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, and since they're done with her, they might as well open up investigations into Colin Powell & Condi Rice's emails as they have the same issues.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back