Trump channels Rand Paul during military meetings

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump sounds a lot like Rand Paul – or even his father Ron Paul – during military meetings by asking generals why they won’t bring the troops home.
Trump Channels Rand Paul During Military Meetings
-----------------------------------------------------------
What could be the real reasoning to channel Rand ?
Is there some way the msm has detoured what the real reason is?

Is the military trying to get Trump to react because they are part of the shadow Government which could easily be pulled off beings Trump is kept from certain news sources.

Yeah he SOUNDS like patriot Ron in his speechs no doubt talking about draining the swamp in all that but where are his ACTIONS behind these words? :mad: Ron got rediculed by globalist and new world order stooge Mitt Romney who of course as you know is birds of a feather of the clintons,Bushs,and Obamas by laughing with a reporter when the reporter brought up that Ron Paul said that if he were president,he would get rid of the CIA,FBI,IRs,and Fed laughing as though Ron Paul was being absurd for wanting that exposing he was evil same as those ex presidents.:mad:

WHY doesnt Trump just sign some executive order to get rid of these evil institutions or reinstate kennedys executive order to end the fed that no president to date has reinstated? WHY has he yet to do anything about these corrupt instituions?:mad: and better yet,WHY has he cut off aide to the palestines who have had their women and children murdered by Israel for DECADES now yet he wont cut off aide to that evil monster Israel who has all of our corrupt politicians in their pockets and always starts wars around the country?:mad:

Ron Paul is a true patriot,He WOULD have done all those things he said he was doing because he was always consistant in doing what he said he would do on government corruption which is why he has so many millions of followers around the country.

Also,why has Trump not done anything about any of this going on?
US Air Strikes Killed Hundreds Of Russian Mercenaries In Syria

This time please give answers to these questions.dont dismiss them by saying you are clueless,these are FAIR questions.

This is WHY i wanted Paul.Him I TRUST.Trump has not given me any reason to trust him. Seems like he is afraid to stand up to Israel and cut off aide to them because he knows he will suffer the same fate our last REAL president did kennedy when he did that.

I admit he has done good things in cleaning u government corruption that no president since carter has done,HOWEVER,his actions as of now lately ,do not show that he is FULLY committed to getting us back to the constituion of the united states where the people have control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now and have for several decades now.:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back