🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

Crime is declining in Sweden- next?

Source?
"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported.
Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by 6 refugees at Swedish asylum centre | Daily Mail Online

Crime Statistics: 77% of Rapes in Sweden are committed by the 2% Muslim male population – Dr. Rich Swier
There's still been no cause/causation established to render such a claim. Rape has gone down even as Muslim immigration has increased.

In your head only. The evidence proves otherwise. Maybe where you live this would be called slow week, but in Sweden rape is a big issue.

How sex attacks are spreading across Sweden as police struggle with migrant crime
EIGHT sex attacks in three weeks by migrant men
Almost half of women in Sweden are afraid to walk outside by themselves at night
Again... In 2015, rapes decreased as Muslim immigration increased.

You can't prove cause/causation in the face of that.

Rape rates in Sweden began rising dramatically in 2005 -- after they changed some laws regarding the crime. That is the reason for the high incidence of rapes there. The rate tapered off around 2009 and has been level ever since, moving up or down slightly from year to year. Meanwhile, they've been taking in Muslims every year.

Trump never said the words "terrorist attack". The left wing MSM made it up to make their fake news narrative plausible.

And as more people see the clip...and realize he never said terrorist attack, and was actually pointing to the story by Ami Horowitz highlighted on the Tucker Carlson show...their lies and false attacks against Trump are shown to more and more people.....

"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported.
Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by 6 refugees at Swedish asylum centre | Daily Mail Online

Crime Statistics: 77% of Rapes in Sweden are committed by the 2% Muslim male population – Dr. Rich Swier
There's still been no cause/causation established to render such a claim. Rape has gone down even as Muslim immigration has increased.

In your head only. The evidence proves otherwise. Maybe where you live this would be called slow week, but in Sweden rape is a big issue.

How sex attacks are spreading across Sweden as police struggle with migrant crime
Almost half of women in Sweden are afraid to walk outside by themselves at night

Rape rates in Sweden began rising dramatically in 2005 -- after they changed some laws regarding the crime. That is the reason for the high incidence of rapes there. The rate tapered off around 2009 and has been level ever since, moving up or down slightly from year to year. Meanwhile, they've been taking in Muslims every year.

And if you believe that you are a fool. The director of the documentary shown on the Tucker Carlson show had an interview clip that he showed "last night." On that clip two police officers admitted that crime is up and that they don't want to be seen as racists.......and after it was revealed, what they said...one of the cops was brought up on charges for racist expression......

This is the problem......

Moron........this happened in Rotherham, Britain...where 1,400 girls were raped by a gang of muslim men.....the police knew about it...and did nothing because the higher ups didn't want to look racist....you stupid morons........

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now?

Let’s start with a riddle. If South Yorkshire Police can mount a raid on Sir Cliff Richard’s home in pursuit of evidence linked to a single allegation of child sex abuse 30 years ago, why were South Yorkshire Police incapable of pursuing multiple allegations against multiple men who raped 1,400 children over 16 years?

One thousand four hundred. Consider the weight of that number, feel its tragic heft. Picture 50 junior-school classes of little girls in Rotherham, once a respectable northern town, now a byword for depravity. We have seen child-grooming cases before, but the disgusting stories revealed in the report by Professor Alexis Jay amount to evidence of abuse on an industrial scale.

--------

The Labour Party, in particular, is mired in shame over “cultural sensitivity” in Rotherham. Especially, cynics might point out, a sensitivity to the culture of Muslims whose votes they don’t want to lose. Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham from 1994 to 2012, actually admitted to the BBC’s World At One that “there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat, if I may put it like that. Perhaps, yes, as a true Guardian reader and liberal Leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.” Much better to hang on to your impeccable liberal credentials than save a few girls from being raped, eh, Denis?

Trump is nothing but a US embarrassment
Welcome aboard, Sharon.

:welcome:
Thanks, I already see you have a few vile racists on here, I'm a conservative Australian BUT if I lived in the US I'd be a democrat lol
Yeah, and thanks to Trump, they're no longer on any terror watch lists. <smh>

Liberal Dictionary:
==================================================
Vile racist - anyone who wants our immigration laws enforced.
Sadly, your cognitive dissonance leads you to post shit like that which has nothing to do with the posts you respond to. <smh>

I simply made a technical gaff and replied to the wrong post, jackass.

Trumpies are moving rapidly towards Trump's policy to initiate ethnic cleansing, and they are so fucking stupid they don't see it.

Well.....you are of course a lying sack of shit....with all due respect.....

Trump had never been accused of racism in his entire public life....till he ran for office...now the liars who inhabit the actual racist party, the democrat party....are smearing him with their own crimes of racism, hate and violence....on full display as they not only incite violence at Trump rallies but actually attack people with fists, feet, bricks and fire......
He sure did get accused of racism in his private life.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?_r=0

Welcome aboard, Sharon.

Thanks, I already see you have a few vile racists on here, I'm a conservative Australian BUT if I lived in the US I'd be a democrat lol

Liberal Dictionary:
Sadly, your cognitive dissonance leads you to post shit like that which has nothing to do with the posts you respond to. <smh>

Hey...you just insulted jackasses.....faun is a fucking dumb ass.....

Trumpies are moving rapidly towards Trump's policy to initiate ethnic cleansing, and they are so fucking stupid they don't see it.

Trump had never been accused of racism in his entire public life....till he ran for office...now the liars who inhabit the actual racist party, the democrat party....are smearing him with their own crimes of racism, hate and violence....on full display as they not only incite violence at Trump rallies but actually attack people with fists, feet, bricks and fire......

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html?_r=0

You mean he had race hustlers try to shake him down....thanks for the lie in that article....all of the developers were getting shaken down....jesse jackson and al sharpton made their bones and their fortune race hustling corporations.......but nice try moron.

Welcome aboard, Sharon.

Liberal Dictionary:

LOLOL

WTF is technical here? Clicking on a link?

LOLOL

Sadly, even such a simple task remains too difficult for a conservative imbecile like you.

"technical"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You mean he had race hustlers try to shake him down....thanks for the lie in that article....all of the developers were getting shaken down....jesse jackson and al sharpton made their bones and their fortune race hustling corporations.......but nice try moron.
No, not all developers. Just the racist ones trying to keep blacks from moving in.

No, not all developers. Just the racist ones trying to keep blacks from moving in.

jesse jackson, al sharpton and all the other race hustling poverty pimps make their living targeting corporations with false charges of racism....they did it back then and others did as well.....moron.

Liberal Dictionary:

Hey...you just insulted jackasses.....faun is a fucking dumb ass.....
I don't remember who you are but thanks for revealing I must have bitch-slapped you too hard with the back side of my pimp hand.

This is what Trump was implying before the MSM fake news distorted what he said.

This source provides the truth using common sense!
www.dailystormer.com/someone-got-raped-last-night-in-sweden/

So their rational is that there are 7000 rapes a year in Sweden, therefore someone probably got raped last night, therefore "ban Muslims". Yeah, er... what the fuck?

Man takes a shit in toilet, BAN MUSLIMS.
Yes, ban Muslims. This country wasn't meant for them.
This country was made for freedom of religion. You might have heard that somewhere but now you reject it.

This is what Trump was implying before the MSM fake news distorted what he said.

Surely you can do better than this, getting raped isn't very big news these days. But I guess you will pick anything to justify his lies. How about a car crash, or a bank robbery?
Yet, it was a terror attack in Sweden. What you apparently want is more American women raped by Muslims. You see, that is all the justification Trump needs to keep them out of here. The crime they are committing around the world.
A rape is now a terror attack?
I'm sure a woman is terrified when she is getting raped, wouldn't you say?
Worst excuse ever for defending one of Trumputin's biggest lies.

jesse jackson, al sharpton and all the other race hustling poverty pimps make their living targeting corporations with false charges of racism....they did it back then and others did as well.....moron.
While you have no evidence any of those were involved, Trump was sued for trying to keep blacks out and he ultimately settled the case.

The first 5 words of your storm trooper link proves what load of shit it is.
You've run so far to the right you've fallen off the cliff..

nazis...even neo-nazis, are left wing........
Riiiight ... that's why they support Trump.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The first 5 words of your storm trooper link proves what load of shit it is.
You've run so far to the right you've fallen off the cliff..

nazis...even neo-nazis, are left wing........
Horrible spin to defend that bogus source.
President of Sweden asked Trump, " What are you smoking? "
Trump keeps embarrassing this country more and more every day.
When are you going to have the balls to say this guy is a pathological liar?

Forum List

Back