🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

It's interesting how the first "official feminist government" in the world, Swedish government, is sacrificing young Swedish women on the alter of political correctness. Who would think, the feminists betraying the very group they are claiming to represent?

You know how jihadists talk about paradise where they're rewarded with virgins... that's Sweden. Except they don't have to blow themselves up to get rewarded with pussy, the government of Sweden brings them into country and provide the pussy to them.

I'd advise you to read you own link. It doesn't back up your own POV. In fact it does the opposite. ""So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record.""

So now you're saying it's the Swedish governments fault for how they report? I guess that lets Trump off the hook. LMAO

Anmälningsbenägenheten ned till 1/3 på 4 år. - rape rise and women not feeling comfortable reporting rapes

Lägesbild över sexuella ofredanden samt förslag till åtgärder - 80% of sex attacks were migrants

Want more?

What use are those links if you can't read them? At least Brummelben had the good sense to link to sites that had been translated, and his claims appear to be correct. You should read his links.

And next time, get links and post them in English please. To quote what a lot of conservatives on this board appear to think "This is an English speaking board, so speak English or get out".

Anmälningsbenägenheten ned till 1/3 på 4 år. - rape rise and women not feeling comfortable reporting rapes

Lägesbild över sexuella ofredanden samt förslag till åtgärder - 80% of sex attacks were migrants

Want more?

What use are those links if you can't read them? At least Brummelben had the good sense to link to sites that had been translated, and his claims appear to be correct. You should read his links.

And next time, get links and post them in English please. To quote what a lot of conservatives on this board appear to think "This is an English speaking board, so speak English or get out".

Do I really need to explain to you, the "educated, know it all leftist" to use Google translate and you can read them just fine.

IMG_0482.png

The chart shows the development of the proportion who say they have been victims of sexual crimes.

Here is another sex crimes Swedish site, in English. Just for you and brummelben, who claims that rape in Sweden is in decline.

Exposure to sex crimes have increased among women

In 2015, subjected 1.7 percent (about 129,000 people) for any type of sexual offenses. This is an increase compared to 2014 when 1.0 percent said they had been subjected. Significantly more women than men were subjected to sexual crimes last year: 3.0 percent of women, compared with 0.4 percent of men.

Exposure to sexual crimes among women has remained at a relatively stable level of 2005-2012, but the last three years, it has increased. For men, the proportion of victims remained at about the same level throughout the period 2005-2015. Most victims of sexual crimes are younger women, aged 16-24; of them stated 9 percent said they were subjected during 2015.

Anything else?

So now you're saying it's the Swedish governments fault for how they report? I guess that lets Trump off the hook. LMAO

No, I'm saying you can't have read the link because it doesn't support your POV.

From the link: MY bold

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and sexual assault allegations that he denies.

Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.

Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News

I'd say it supports it just fine.

Last edited:

No, I'm saying you can't have read the link because it doesn't support your POV.

From the link: MY bold

weden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and sexual assault allegations that he denies.

Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.

Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News

I'd say it supports it just fine.

I don't think he even opened the link. He just whine so you can serve it to him on the platter. And if you don't, he'll claim you're liar or similar.

Crime is declining in Sweden- next?

Source?
"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported.
Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by 6 refugees at Swedish asylum centre | Daily Mail Online

Crime Statistics: 77% of Rapes in Sweden are committed by the 2% Muslim male population – Dr. Rich Swier

Source?
"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported.
And that was during a year they took in 160,000 Muslim refugees.

Source?

Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by 6 refugees at Swedish asylum centre | Daily Mail Online

Crime Statistics: 77% of Rapes in Sweden are committed by the 2% Muslim male population – Dr. Rich Swier
There's still been no cause/causation established to render such a claim. Rape has gone down even as Muslim immigration has increased.

There never was any problem, Homer. Just more BS

Really, I saw a report Thursday night on Hannity about how crime rates in Sweden have been rising with the large import of muslims. You don't call that a problem?
I call that Hannity BS

Hannity is so far up Trump's ass he can tell you what Trump had for dinner tonight.
Crime is on the decline in Sweden, Hannity is FOS, but I am sure that El Presidente would never call him out on it

Of course not. Trump never calls out anyone who has a favorable narrative towards him.

But say anything that could cast him in an unfavorable light, and you're suddenly a terrible person who is promoting fake news.

He likes to use the word "unfair". Trump overuses that word to describe anyone who doesn't align with his plutocratic, anti-democratic ways. He's really just a big and now fat, spoiled brat. Spoiled by Fred Trump, his father. This is what spoiled brats look like when they get old.

Carrying pepper spray or taser is illegal in Sweden, not to mention a knife or a gun.

The Swedish government solution against immigrant rape...

"Do not molest me" bracelets.

"Do not molest me": Swedish police giving out bracelets to girls in the wake of immigrant attacks
Swedish Police Give Out ‘Do Not Molest’ Bracelets Amidst Music Festival

It gets better.

Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers

When group of girls organized to protect themselves in groups that will watch swimming pools and make sure that women are safe, which would be a real example of feminism in action, the ANTIFA published the article in the paper calling them racists. Just imagine, these leftists fucks have a nerve to judge women who demand the right to their own body and feeling safe.

Leftist at their best...

Source?

There's still been no cause/causation established to render such a claim. Rape has gone down even as Muslim immigration has increased.

In your head only. The evidence proves otherwise. Maybe where you live this would be called slow week, but in Sweden rape is a big issue.

How sex attacks are spreading across Sweden as police struggle with migrant crime
EIGHT sex attacks in three weeks by migrant men
Almost half of women in Sweden are afraid to walk outside by themselves at night

At his rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump listed a terror attack that never happened as part of the rationale for his controversial anti-Muslim travel ban.

In defending his executive order banning Islamic refugees and travelers from 7 Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., Trump said, “When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!
“They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never like they never thought possible,” he went on.

However, there was no terror attack in Sweden on Friday. Perhaps, as some Twitter users suggested, the attack in Sweden happened in the same parallel universe as Kellyanne Conway’s fictitious “Bowling Green massacre.”

As you know by now, he never said there was a terror attack in Sweden on Friday. He was referring to the Tucker Carlton Show. Your FAKE NEWS is duly noted.

Morning Joe played the clip from Tucker Carlson's show that Trump saw. It was a generalized piece about Muslims entering Scandinavia. This is where he got the idea that something happened in Sweden on Friday night. The Swedes say he's wrong.

So now we see why the Trumpies here relate so well to Trump: They too have a deficit when it comes to substance over headlines. Trump hates the media but he gets all of his "information" from cable news channels. What a fucking hypocrite.

Actually, you almost have it...but not quite...when he said last night, he wasn't referring to an event that night, he was referring to the piece on Sweden that was on "last night." There was no implication that an attack had occurred or that Trump believed an attack had occurred, he was simply pointing to the information on Sweden from "last night" and the left went into over drive to lie about what he said.

The left lied...again.....about what Trump said......

This lying is insane....with obama...he lied and you morons covered it up...and ignored it...

Want more?

Bing or Google will translate for you. Free too!,

Granted, I have a bit of an advantage. I speak fluent Norwegian, decent Danish and can get by in Swedish. Three of my grandparents were immigrants from Norway, one from Denmark and all their friends were Scandinavian. I spoke more Norwegian than English when I entered school but all my grandparents were PROUD to learn English.

Trumpies are moving rapidly towards Trump's policy to initiate ethnic cleansing, and they are so fucking stupid they don't see it.

Well.....you are of course a lying sack of shit....with all due respect.....

Trump had never been accused of racism in his entire public life....till he ran for office...now the liars who inhabit the actual racist party, the democrat party....are smearing him with their own crimes of racism, hate and violence....on full display as they not only incite violence at Trump rallies but actually attack people with fists, feet, bricks and fire......

Trump never said the words "terrorist attack". The left wing MSM made it up to make their fake news narrative plausible.

Forum List

Back