🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

At his rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump listed a terror attack that never happened as part of the rationale for his controversial anti-Muslim travel ban.

In defending his executive order banning Islamic refugees and travelers from 7 Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., Trump said, “When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!
“They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never like they never thought possible,” he went on.

However, there was no terror attack in Sweden on Friday. Perhaps, as some Twitter users suggested, the attack in Sweden happened in the same parallel universe as Kellyanne Conway’s fictitious “Bowling Green massacre.”

Since when is a "problem" equivalent to a terror attack?

FAKE NEWS!!!
There never was any problem, Homer. Just more BS

Really, I saw a report Thursday night on Hannity about how crime rates in Sweden have been rising with the large import of muslims. You don't call that a problem?

"Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!" - President Trump on twitter 15 minutes ago
Oh, brother. Add Sweden to the list of Allies now Not Happy with Trump.

No leftist country will ever be happy with anyone that shakes their establishments.

And Sweden should be mad on Tucker, not Trump.
. Making a mountain out of a mole hill these leftist keep doing in all of this, and it just shows once again their rabid motivation against Trump and his administration. They have to hang on every word in hopes to get him in that gotcha moment in which they keep on serving up in order to break him down. No focus on the positives by them is more proof of their denial to accept a leader that is a huge breath of fresh air because yes he is fallable, and yet will also admit to his wrong if he speaks wrongfully or mis-speaks.. When Trump spoke the words LAST NIGHT about Sweden, he was referencing the story he had watched that night "LAST NIGHT" on Tucker Carlson's show in which the show covered the story about problems in Sweden concerning refugees and the fall out. Tucker should be proud to learn that Trump was watching his show, and that he is a fan of the show. Good job Tucker. We understand Mr. Trump... Carry on.

Another Day, another lie from His Holiness...nothing new.

At his rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump listed a terror attack that never happened as part of the rationale for his controversial anti-Muslim travel ban.

In defending his executive order banning Islamic refugees and travelers from 7 Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., Trump said, “When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!
“They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never like they never thought possible,” he went on.

However, there was no terror attack in Sweden on Friday. Perhaps, as some Twitter users suggested, the attack in Sweden happened in the same parallel universe as Kellyanne Conway’s fictitious “Bowling Green massacre.”

FAKE NEWS!!!

Really, I saw a report Thursday night on Hannity about how crime rates in Sweden have been rising with the large import of muslims. You don't call that a problem?
I call that Hannity BS

Okay, so who should we believe in this particular matter..............Trump, or Sweden?

Trump has the best brain and knows all the best facts.

Swedes actually live in Sweden, and should be aware of what is happening in their own country.

So, who do we believe, Trump or (to paraphrase Groucho Marx) those lying Swedes?

Hilda Fjgidoghan had her right nipple severed by a transgender Somali teen who then detonated a stick of dynamite she had stuck up her ass, blowing shit over a large Christian vestibule in southwest Stockholm last Friday night. Horrific event was live streamed to the Trump twitter account, allowing him exclusive access to this Islamic terrorist event. Dats wha fine tuned regimes do, yo. GFY.

Your punk-ass president has all of Europe laughing at us. Happy now, azzhat?
While England debates whether to withdraw their invitation for a Trump visit

I hope they pull the plug on this fucking piece of shit in the White House. That will really embarrass the shit out of him, and sociopaths CANNOT handle public embarrassment. He will go on a rant like no one has ever seen.

FAKE NEWS!!!

I call that Hannity BS

Hannity is so far up Trump's ass he can tell you what Trump had for dinner tonight.

FAKE NEWS!!!

I call that Hannity BS

Hannity is so far up Trump's ass he can tell you what Trump had for dinner tonight.
Crime is on the decline in Sweden, Hannity is FOS, but I am sure that El Presidente would never call him out on it

FAKE NEWS!!!

I call that Hannity BS

Crime is on the decline in Sweden, Hannity is FOS, but I am sure that El Presidente would never call him out on it

Of course not. Trump never calls out anyone who has a favorable narrative towards him.

But say anything that could cast him in an unfavorable light, and you're suddenly a terrible person who is promoting fake news.

Hilda Fjgidoghan had her right nipple severed by a transgender Somali teen who then detonated a stick of dynamite she had stuck up her ass, blowing shit over a large Christian vestibule in southwest Stockholm last Friday night. Horrific event was live streamed to the Trump twitter account, allowing him exclusive access to this Islamic terrorist event. Dats wha fine tuned regimes do, yo. GFY.

. Say's you, but somehow I think Europe hasn't endorsed you yet. Like working for free ?

"Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!" - President Trump on twitter 15 minutes ago

Funny, every single leftist, even Swedish Embassy acts like they don't know what Trump was talking about.

They all perfectly know what is going on in Sweden, not last night, but last decade but still playing dumb. Even if they couldn't get it from his speech, he clarified it day after.

It seems that only ones who have no clue about problems that Trump was talking about are politicians and journalists who do not live with those problems, because they don't live in the same reality as ordinary people. How anyone can act like those immigration problems, here and abroad dont even exist? What, like nobody is going to find out and not talk about it? Left doesn't want to talk about it because wit will help the right, not realizing that not talking about those problems and finding solutions for them is exactly what is helping the right.

Fucking morons.

Funny, every single leftist, even Swedish Embassy acts like they don't know what Trump was talking about.

They all perfectly know what is going on in Sweden, not last night, but last decade but still playing dumb. Even if they couldn't get it from his speech, he clarified it day after.

It seems that only ones who have no clue about problems that Trump was talking about are politicians and journalists who do not live with those problems, because they don't live in the same reality as ordinary people. How anyone can act like those immigration problems, here and abroad dont even exist? What, like nobody is going to find out and not talk about it? Left doesn't want to talk about it because wit will help the right, not realizing that not talking about those problems and finding solutions for them is exactly what is helping the right.

Fucking morons.
Crime is declining in Sweden- next?

Crime is declining in Sweden- next?

Source?
"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported.

FAKE NEWS!!!

I call that Hannity BS

What would you call Sweden having the highest rape rate in the EU?

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West. Japan Didn’t.

FAKE NEWS!!!

I call that Hannity BS

What would you call Sweden having the highest rape rate in the EU?

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West. Japan Didn’t.
Do you have some statistics to share with us. I posted info showing rapes on the decline

I'd advise you to read you own link. It doesn't back up your own POV. In fact it does the opposite. ""So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record.""

That'll be the day...without us they'll all be speaking Russian...or worshiping the Koran.

Forum List

Back