Trump: Clinton email scandal is 'very serious' and 'very criminal'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump: Clinton email scandal is 'very serious' and 'very criminal'
The Hill ^ | July 25 2015 | The Hill
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Saturday seized on new reports that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is under criminal investigation for her private email server, warning that “bad things have to happen.”

“I don’t know how a person with that cloud over their head can actually be running for president,” Trump told a rally in Iowa.

“If the prosecutors are honorable, if they’re fair, they’re just, sadly, bad things have to happen because what she did is very serious and very criminal,” he said.

Go bernie sanders!!!! The only one that gives a damn about the poor and middle class. Glad this bitch is flaming out!

Instead of playing word games and lying and pretending and hiding from the media the democrat party has the chance to nominate the guy who clearly states the democrat party agenda that has been obscured by propaganda for almost a century. Go Bernie.

Trump needs his own tv channel network to call out the corruption in our government. Jesse Ventura had a really good show going on, but it was shut down. You can find his shows online.

Instead of playing word games and lying and pretending and hiding from the media the democrat party has the chance to nominate the guy who clearly states the democrat party agenda that has been obscured by propaganda for almost a century. Go Bernie.

He looks interesting.

Trump needs his own tv channel network to call out the corruption in our government. Jesse Ventura had a really good show going on, but it was shut down. You can find his shows online.

Yo, Ted Cruz told the truth on the Senate Floor the other day, called McConnell a liar on C-SPAN! Ted Cruz is the only Constitutional Candidate running, and won`t stand there and look in the camera like Obama and the rest of the "Holier Than Thou" and lie! He has my vote!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

Trump should promise to go after the Obama administration (including Hillary) criminally if he gets elected. That would ensure a win for him.
We need someone thats not scared to say you're fired.
I'm so tired of this PC . The Donald has so much money, maybe he won't need all the behind the door dealing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back