Trump concedes Mich to Biden

Its rather telling that the left will exscuse Obama and Biden for pouring 580 million into the Wuhan Lab for creation of this virus and then blame Trump for what it is they unleashed on the US... Sad that so many have their heads up their asses...

$ 580MM???? what???
Yes they did. Precisely for this type of research on virus that could potentially cause massive harm. This virus was one of many we paid for the research on and that China destroyed the data on when this got out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Then why are you asking?
Worldometers supports my claim. Why do you dispute it?
I simply dont believe China but who cares what they say? The US is testing like crazy and we are proving simply that a lot of people have and had this virus, but that they wont all die like they did in Cuomo's state. The CDC has said they believe 10 times or more people were infected than we even know or will know about and if so the mortality rate is .02. As it stands we have a lower mortality rate at 3.3% than the globe and even countries you libbers brag about like Germany. So I say again...who cares what China claims?

Then why are you asking?
I simply dont believe China but who cares what they say? The US is testing like crazy and we are proving simply that a lot of people have and had this virus, but that they wont all die like they did in Cuomo's state. The CDC has said they believe 10 times or more people were infected than we even know or will know about and if so the mortality rate is .02. As it stands we have a lower mortality rate at 3.3% than the globe and even countries you libbers brag about like Germany. So I say again...who cares what China claims?
I don’t care what China claims either.
The fact of the matter is this virus is real and it can kill you.

Then why are you asking?
So can any number of other infections and diseases, every day...where is the press coverage on those? All the media talks about is corona, which is number 56 on the global list of daily deaths...number 56.

Then why are you asking?
So can any number of other infections and diseases, every day...where is the press coverage on those? All the media talks about is corona, which is number 56 on the global list of daily deaths...number 56.
What might these other 56 be?
We have no defense against Covid.

Then why are you asking?
What might these other 56 be?
We have no defense against Covid.
Sure we do, like we do against anything that attacks our bodies....its called an immune system. If you keep it strong it will serve you well against anything that attacks. And I am not going to keep looking things up for you, you libbers have to learn to go and research all the hogwash you are being fed by propaganda central

If the voters vote for Biden over Trump they deserve the country they get.
So I guess over 4,000,000 sick, over 150,000 dead, record unemployment, racial tension, protests, riots, murders, police brutality is the country that we deserve?
That is what YOU elected.
Its what you elected. The purveyors of misery. Miserable potential despots who look at everything as a negotiation. you take the fun out of everything. You have turned our nation into an armed camp with a growing amount of areas having a hair trigger. You hateful and evil bastards that infect others easily with your spells. And you believe you are the good guys.

I think the voters are smarter than that, they were in 2016.
It is hard to forget that the very night before the 2016 polls opened, Hillary was projected to win by a landslide. I seem to recall the liberals news jocks having a collective hard-on for Hillary and celebrating her predicted victory deep into the night.

Their spirits dampened and their woodies went down gradually as the next evening and nighttime hours passed. The next day these slack jawed, frog eyed wimps were crying in disbelief.

I cannot recall when, in my lifetime, election eve polls have been so drastically WRONG!

I'm pretty much convinced that the lying fake news media ramps up the hype with fake poll results after the east coast voting polls are closed, in hopes of persuading west coast voters to jump on the "winning bandwagon" and vote for their projected winner.

The only poll that counts comes next on November 3, 2020.

Last edited:
So I guess over 4,000,000 sick, over 150,000 dead, record unemployment, racial tension, protests, riots, murders, police brutality is the country that we deserve?
That is what YOU elected.
Its what you elected. The purveyors of misery. Miserable potential despots who look at everything as a negotiation. you take the fun out of everything. You have turned our nation into an armed camp with a growing amount of areas having a hair trigger. You hateful and evil bastards that infect others easily with your spells. And you believe you are the good guys.
Wow somebody needs an ice cream cone

Sure we do, like we do against anything that attacks our bodies....its called an immune system. If you keep it strong it will serve you well against anything that attacks.
There are over 150,000 people who would disagree with you if they weren’t dead.
Make that 153,143 people.
Too bad 95,000 of them chose to live in Dem led illegal sanctuary states like NY and NJ.....slum states are not the place to try and fight a virus of any kind

Too bad 95,000 of them chose to live in Dem led illegal sanctuary states like NY and NJ.....slum states are not the place to try and fight a virus of any kind
Been to Texas lately?
Florida?
Arizona?
Not lately, traveling is verboten by the Gestapo libbers right? But of all three Arizona has the highest mortality rate at 2.2% or about 1/4 of the average Democrat state mortality rate.

Not lately, traveling is verboten by the Gestapo libbers right? But of all three Arizona has the highest mortality rate at 2.2% or about 1/4 of the average Democrat state mortality rate.
All I can tell you is I live in a blue state and we have been one if the best at dealing with this. How? Common sense, and not listening to trump.
Travelling is not forbidden. I travel all the time for work.

Last edited:
All I can tell you is I live in a blue state and we have been one if the best at dealing with this. How? Common sense, and not listening to trump.
Uh-huh.....the President responded to the libber whining early on of not having tests, claiming many many more thousands were infected that we didnt know about. So he got the testing and of course, we have many more cases....and yet you all act totally surprised that 57 million tests at 8% positive rates give you lots of cases. So what do you want the President to do since, like Fauci, you change your mind all the time?

Forum List

Back