Trump crushes Kamala Harris in 13 national polls.

That is the dumbest fucking definition I've ever heard. Even for a schoolgirl.

The truth is, the term started in the French Assembly where the 2nd Estate sat to the King's right and the 3rd Estate sat to his left.

The terms have since been twisted to mean whatever the idiots using them want them to mean. Usually with reference to authoritarianism. But since the 'left' has become ever more authoritarian than the 'right' using them in that light has fallen out of favor with the chattering class.

IOW, it was a trick question because -- There is no definition of the terms. Only semi-polite euphemisms. Which are childish. And used by school children incapable of saying what they mean.

Gaga, goo-goo, bitch. Go back to watching The View

LOL

Poor Nazi, you're brain-dead to think there are no definitions. :cuckoo:

Your ignorance aside, you seek the eradication of Democrats... Hitler sought the eradication of Jews... what's the difference philosophically?

and yet your pissed at Israel right? Are they holding americans?

You're mentally deranged, con. Typical.

Quote me being pissed at Israel... here, lemme help you out...

I'm pro Israel, you fucking idiot. I condemn Hamas and their violence. :eusa_doh:

The day Hamas declared war against Judiasm.

When do you say was the first shot fired in the Hamas Israel war?
And Israel didn't go to war with them, like they are now, until 10/7. Hamas brought this wrath upon themselves. 10/7 was brutal. The response is more brutal. War sucks. They shouldn't have poked the bear.
Sure there is. When it's Hamas expressed goal to destroy Israel, when Hamas fires Rockets on a daily basis for years into Israel, when Hamas brutally kills ~1000 innocent people, torturing & raping many -- they get what they deserve. And since the people there elected Hamas to represent them, and since Hamas is known to camouflage among civilians, they're getting what they voted for.

You're mentally deranged, con. Typical.

Quote me being pissed at Israel... here, lemme help you out...
well you certainly aren't pissed hamas is holding hostages! so you must be ok with their treatment of Israel and US.

well you certainly aren't pissed hamas is holding hostages! so you must be ok with their treatment of Israel and US.

LOLOL

Cracks me after I post all that condemnation of Hamas, and support of Israel, you're still utterly confused.

Might be time to resurrect ol Joe.

Or will the party that just disenfranchised millions of voters kick the black woman to the curb like they did Biden for trailing in all the polls?

JL PARTNERS/DAILY MAIL: July 1-3

• 49% President Donald J. Trump (+11)
  • 38% Kamala Harris
Two:

HARRIS X/FORBES: July 19-21

• 52% President Donald J. Trump (+10)
  • 42% Kamala Harris
Three:

SOCAL RESEARCH: July 21

• 51% President Donald J. Trump (+8)
  • 43% Kamala Harris
Four:

MANHATTAN INSTITUTE: July 7-13

• 44% President Donald J. Trump (+8)
  • 36% Kamala Harris
Five:

REDFIELD & WILTON STRATEGIES: July 8

• 44% President Donald J. Trump (+7)
  • 37% Kamala Harris
Six:

BIG VILLAGE: July 12-14

• 37% President Donald J. Trump (+7)
  • 30% Kamala Harris
Seven:

EMERSON COLLEGE: July 7-8

• 49% President Donald J. Trump (+6)
  • 43% Kamala Harris
Eight:

YOUGOV/THE ECONOMIST: July 13-16

• 44% President Donald J. Trump (+5)
  • 39% Kamala Harris
Nine:

QUINNIPIAC: July 19-21

• 45% President Donald J. Trump (+4)
  • 41% Kamala Harris
Ten:

HARRISX/FORBES: July 13-15

• 52% President Donald J. Trump (+4)
  • 48% Kamala Harris
Eleven:

NOBLE PREDICTIVE INSIGHTS: July 8-11

• 48% President Donald J. Trump (+4)
  • 44% Kamala Harris
Twelve:

YOUGOV/CBS NEWS: July 16-18

• 51% President Donald J. Trump (+3)
  • 48% Kamala Harris
Thirteen:

SURVEYUSA: July 12-15

• 45% President Donald J. Trump (+3)
  • 42% Kamala Harris

New York Times analysis named her the "least electable" of 10 possible candidates.

LOL

what post # was that one in?

There were several. Here's my favorites...

I'm pro Israel, you fucking idiot. I condemn Hamas and their violence. :eusa_doh:
Hamas brutally kills ~1000 innocent people, torturing & raping many -- they get what they deserve.

I posted that and your brain is so deformed, it led you to respond with... "well you certainly aren't pissed hamas is holding hostages! so you must be ok with their treatment of Israel and US."

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Is that a class of middle schoolers taking lessons on how to …. .?

I know it’s on the leftist curriculum right after “The Problem with Whiteness” and before “Drag Show Etiquette.”
Poor sad racist.

There were several. Here's my favorites...

I posted that and your brain is so deformed, it led you to respond with... "well you certainly aren't pissed hamas is holding hostages! so you must be ok with their treatment of Israel and US."
thanks, was that so fking hard? I haven't read every fking post in here. Have you?

Forum List

Back