Trump dare not fire Tillerson, unless

More fake news. When will the LSM realize that they are being fed disinformation?

When will the morons here who quote it figure it out. Pretty much every story about what is going on in the WH has been proven false. They have lied so much that no one except for the truly brain dead believes a word they say now.

More fake news. When will the LSM realize that they are being fed disinformation?

Yes indeed. This whole thing shows every indication of being a journalistic sting. And the media fell for it. Did you see Tillerson grinning like a fool? He knew exactly what this game of gotcha was all about.

When will the morons here who quote it figure it out. Pretty much every story about what is going on in the WH has been proven false. They have lied so much that no one except for the truly brain dead believes a word they say now.

I think Tillerson should resign, but he's a pro and isn't a quitter. But I sure think he'd be happier retired to some nice ranch in Texas, kicking back a bit and enjoying life. I don't think he'll get fired.

Forum List

Back