🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Decides To Trash FATSO Again!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Once you swear allegiance to the Donald, he owns you; you're nothing more than chattel, another property to be used on his whim. Take Chris Christie (please!)....in order to trash Kasich for being an absentee governor, he gave the boot to Fatso....while Fatso was standing next to him! :lol:

In order to insult a rival, Donald Trump slighted a supporter Monday during a rally in Columbus, Ohio.

On the eve of the Ohio Republican primary, Trump was joined in the state by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has attended several of the Republican frontrunner's events since announcing his endorsement last month. Since he was in John Kasich's home state, Trump decided to get a dig in, Politico reports, telling the crowd: "Your governor is absentee. He goes to New Hampshire, he's living in New Hampshire. Living! Where's Chris, is Chris around? Even more than Chris Christie. He was there, right? Even more."

christietrump.jpg

Christie was there, standing right next to Trump. Trump tried to soften the blow somewhat, saying, "I hated to do that, but I had to make my point." Christie has been blasted by critics for not only hitting the road for his own failed presidential run, but also for missing the funeral Monday of a state trooper killed last week so he could stump for Trump. Catherine Garcia

Donald Trump taunts supporter Chris Christie to his face at rally

Forum List

Back