Trump defends China's 1989 Tiananmen Square crack down

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/world/china-donald-trump/index.html

Trump also said he believed the Chinese government had a "strong, powerful" response in ending the student protests on June 4, 1989.

Since those comments, Chinese dissidents have lined up to condemn him for supporting the bloody crackdown and to demand an apology.

In an article for TIME magazine, 1989 student protest leader Wang Dan denounces Trump for using the same language as the Communist Party.

"I am disappointed by and angry at Mr. Trump's words," he writes. "If a bloody repression can be praised as a 'strong, powerful' action, what does this mean about American values, especially when this blatant mischaracterization comes from a presidential candidate?"

upload_2016-3-17_6-11-57.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I still think a panel of certified Psychiatrists should examine him if he, God forbid, did win the General election. The man is the most unstable candidate to ever seek the White House.

So, according to CNN, Trump has no polices that distinguish him from Democrats and Republicans all that much? This isn't news.

Maybe you all can dig up something on TRUMP as far back as George Washington, we'll wait

Maybe you all can dig up something on TRUMP as far back as George Washington, we'll wait

I heard he once flipped the bird at a blind guy when he was 9. He hates the handicapped.
I am betting the NY Times will soon report on this atrocity very soon....front page above the fold no doubt.

You they soon will...soon? :badgrin:

Trump is a dictator. If he ever were elected he would show you RW loons what he really is, which is a flaming liberal who will say anything to become President. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh and.....

I heard he once flipped the bird at a blind guy when he was 9. He hates the handicapped.
I am betting the NY Times will soon report on this atrocity very soon....front page above the fold no doubt.

You they soon will...soon? :badgrin:

Trump is a dictator. If he ever were elected he would show you RW loons what he really is, which is a flaming liberal who will say anything to become President. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh and.....
Hillary...Hillary...Hillary...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/world/china-donald-trump/index.html

Trump also said he believed the Chinese government had a "strong, powerful" response in ending the student protests on June 4, 1989.

Since those comments, Chinese dissidents have lined up to condemn him for supporting the bloody crackdown and to demand an apology.

In an article for TIME magazine, 1989 student protest leader Wang Dan denounces Trump for using the same language as the Communist Party.

"I am disappointed by and angry at Mr. Trump's words," he writes. "If a bloody repression can be praised as a 'strong, powerful' action, what does this mean about American values, especially when this blatant mischaracterization comes from a presidential candidate?"

View attachment 67716
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I still think a panel of certified Psychiatrists should examine him if he, God forbid, did win the General election. The man is the most unstable candidate to ever seek the White House.

So, you've never heard of Andrew Jackson and the trail of tears huh?

You must be one of those millennials I've heard about that have only been taught about bullshit in the gov'n schools, and not taught real history, math, and literature. . . just social conditioning.

Trust me, there have been Presidents that the folks have thought were just as bad.

I really wish you would STOP just posting from CNN so we could take you a little more seriously. If you post from a site that allows user comments, that would be just fine.

Stop with the propaganda. . .

If you are going to post it, at least make it entertaining. . . :badgrin:

Tuesday night spelled the end of the GOP, as we all know it. It will soon be so fractured that even Humpty Dumpty has a better chance of being put back together. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Tuesday night spelled the end of the GOP, as we all know it. It will soon be so fractured that even Humpty Dumpty has a better chance of being put back together. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Now that is one post I really hope you are right about.

40 million bucks thrown at sinking him, an entire MSM lynch mob after him, and he just keeps winning not only GOP votes but millions of Democratic cross-overs and indies, so this is clearly a hope of the desperate and blind. I'm almost tempted to vote for him myself, just because of all the silly hysteria and bed-wetting directed at him. The Trump Haters are clearly insane loons, so who would be crazy enough to vote their way??? A Trump victory would be just so frickin hilarious it just has to happen. It would have the added bonus of making all those tards who keep threatening to move have to live up to that, another great blessing for America.

40 million bucks thrown at sinking him, an entire MSM lynch mob after him, and he just keeps winning not only GOP votes but mullions of Democratic cross-overs and indies, so this a clearly a hope of the desperate and blind. I'm almost tempted to vote for him myself, just because of all the silly hysteria and bed-wetting directed at him. The Trump Haters are clearly insane loons, so who would be crazy enough to vote their way???
It is clear the oligarchy, of which Trump is a member, greatly fears him. I wonder why. Is it just that he can't be bought like the rest of the candidates, or is it something else?

It could be the oligarchy hates him because he intends to terminate illegal immigration, of which the oligarchy greatly benefits.

Whatever it is, I am willing to vote for him just because the oligarchy hates him so.

He's winning because RWs agree with him that the US Constitution is nothing more than toilet paper.

40 million bucks thrown at sinking him, an entire MSM lynch mob after him, and he just keeps winning not only GOP votes but mullions of Democratic cross-overs and indies, so this a clearly a hope of the desperate and blind. I'm almost tempted to vote for him myself, just because of all the silly hysteria and bed-wetting directed at him. The Trump Haters are clearly insane loons, so who would be crazy enough to vote their way???
It is clear the oligarchy, of which Trump is a member, greatly fears him. I wonder why. Is it just that he can't be bought like the rest of the candidates, or is it something else?

It could be the oligarchy hates him because he intends to terminate illegal immigration, of which the oligarchy greatly benefits.

Whatever it is, I am willing to vote for him just because the oligarchy hates him so.

Yep. Having the right enemies is most certainly a major plus, especially over the current crop of apparatniks. The ridiculously bizarre campaign by the GOP against it's own leading candidate, especially one who is bringing major new voters to it, along with a Democratic candidate whose overwhelming theme is 'Vote For My Vagina!!!' is certainly a new low for America. It's clearly time for a new shift in power from these hacks and a MSM that has zero objectivity or credibility and honesty as a 'fourth estate'.

what you said is what I have been wondering. why are they so afraid of him winning. He is both to me, liberal and conservative in certain things. I don't get it? but as for voting for him, I'd crawl over broken glass to vote for him so that Hillary or the BERN doesn't gets in as President.

what you said is what I have been wondering. why are they so afraid of him winning. He is both to me, liberal and conservative in certain things. I don't get it? but as for voting for him, I'd crawl over broken glass to vote for him so that Hillary or the BERN doesn't gets in as President.

Poor Staph. you have given up on your conservative principals and now are willing to support a man that will spit in the faces of conservatives. How do you sleep at night?

Yep. Having the right enemies is most certainly a major plus, especially over the current crop of apparatniks. The ridiculously bizarre campaign by the GOP against it's own leading candidate, especially one who is bringing major new voters to it, along with a Democratic candidate whose overwhelming theme is 'Vote For My Vagina!!!' is certainly a new low for America. It's clearly time for a new shift in power from these hacks and a MSM that has zero objectivity or credibility and honesty as a 'fourth estate'.

You do realize that a great percentage of the GOP will NEVER vote for Phrump? Bazing! HE CANNOT WIN THE WHITE HOUSE!

He's actually a moderate, but you wouldn't know that by reading the American press; you have to read foreign magazines like the Economist to find any in-depth analysises/critiques of his stands on issues. Our media no longer has any actual journalism schools any more, and they churn out barely literate robots, or embarrassingly clueless 'personalities' from other professions like Megan Kelly, who proved she knows zilch about American history on national television, yet there are tards in decision making positions on her network who keep putting her on these faux 'debate' panels, just one more proof they are incompetent morons.

Poor Staph. you have given up on your conservative principals and now are willing to support a man that will spit in the faces of conservatives. How do you sleep at night?
How is that any different from prior R nominees? You being you fail to realize that since at least Reagan, the Rs have nominated progressives who spit in the faces of conservatives.

Forum List

Back